Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is 40 a gram worth it

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by andrewp420, Jan 29, 2014.

1. $30 a gram is the higest ill go and its gotta be covered in hash. They actually sell some at a local dispensary by me its some Og covered in golden hash its awsome ive never tryed it though, but way to much $40 a gram is crazy.

Sent From My Droid, Grown Tree's Blowin Tree's

2. I'd never pay 40 a gram. No weed on the planet is worth that. Unless it's been grown by someone famous.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. 40 will get me a 8th damn a gram. & wth is raging rhino? tell your dealer to stop sippin and naming his shit

4. Idc if Jesus grew that bud himself, don't pay $40 a gram.

5. No 40 a gram is a ripoff-Ounces ounces ounces

6. If you call it kush or dro you deserve to pay 40/g

• Like Like x 2
  7. 3 hits, huh?...

8. #48 wackitobacki24, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    I pay 25 for a quarterSent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. [quote name="Sgtstadanko707" post="19431756" timestamp="1391043787"]If you call it kush or dro you deserve to pay 40/g[/quote]What's up wrong with calling it Kush?Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Fourty dollars per gram? Fuck that shit man ,ol' buddy is playing you for a fool.

11. because kush is a specific strain. good weed is called dank. 

12. Sounds like the cost of it here for the cronic stuff.  its $200 a quarter and I cant afford that and the mids are hard to get right now because of all the busts that have gone on in this area.  Is why am trying to grow my own

13. I don't even bother explaining it to them anymore.

• Like Like x 2
  14. ur dealer is bullshitting u. never buy from em again. tell em ur not a dumbfuck and the only way hell keep u as a customer is if he gives u that bud for 10 a g now.

• Like Like x 2
  15. bro u got it fucked up if u go different places they call it different things go to chi town n thats all they call it is Kush come down south we call it pressure its all about where u are

Sent From Pluto

16. Not all good weed is a strain of kush, just because your dumbass uses incorrect language doesn't mean I'm wrong. 

17. No fucking dip not all good weed is Kush but does that change that what peole call it? No so that does make u wrong

Sent From Pluto

18. I'd pay 40 a g......if sweet Mary Jane came to my house and blew me...and gave me at least 5 bucks

• Like Like x 1
  19. I'm trying to educate. You are a fucking idiot. You sound like you're 15. 

20. Educate? Since when is spreading false knowledge is educating? Lmao ur one of those people who gotta be right about everything huh? Yet you dont realize that (like i said in my fitst post) THEY HAVE DIFFERENT NAMES IN DIFFERENT PLACES. I sound 15? Im not the one whos so closed minded that thinks good weed can only be called dank. Get off ur fuckin high horse and join the real world

Sent From Pluto