Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is 40 a gram worth it

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by andrewp420, Jan 29, 2014.

1. don't listen to these guys, they don't know what they're talking about.

40/g isn't bad man. as long as it looks as good as the zip of the dankest kush hydro fire chem-inhanced medical top shelf zig zag I just bought. only paid 600 for it too, buddy gave me a really good deal.
    [​IMG]bout' to roll up too
    [​IMG]

2. imagine 1 gram in your hand, and simultaneously imagine $40 coming out of your pocket.
    then ask yourself the question again.

3. #23 Bill O'Really, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    UNO!

I mean BULLSHIT! Fucking auto correct on this tablet is horrible.

4. Jesus fuck this killed me man hahaha

5. It was the florets on the paper with the lighter that got me!

6. you pay 10 a gram for mids? lol dude your getting ripped off, speak up to your dealer if he's not a sketchy thug. Mids aren't even sold around here anymore for the past 3 years atleast.. you should pay 10-20 for good/dank/top shelf weed, no more than 20 unless it's good oil, then 40 is fine.

7. HELL NO!!! I could get 5 g's of mids at my shop with that... stop playin yourself

8. If im paying 40 for a gram i better be getting my dick sucked too

9. Kids like you made me big bucks in highschool. Well big bucks for a highschool kid anyway. 

But no. There's not a weed on god's green earth worth 40$ a gram. 

10. NO.

I read the thread but I didn't have to because the answer is always NO. I don't care if that shit is so crystally its one big crystal 40 a g is never worth your money. What the fuck has become of this world, selling weed for cheap coke prices and shit.

Oh and if you heard it was so amazing it makes you hallucinate its probably sprayed with JWH. Last week I came across some sprayed shit for the first time in over a year

11. wth lol..

12. lol, naw man. He's fucking you.

13. I've heard people paying 25 bucks a gram and i thought that was a ripoff, but 40?! I honestly wouldn't pay that for the best weed in the world, those are like bho prices. Who cares if it makes you hallucinate, you could get some other stuff that could melt your fucking mind for that much money haha.

14. 40/g maybe if you are in JapanI can't imagine anything higher than 10/g for high gradeOmega369 :wave:

15. i hate when people use the word kush as if it means good weed  [​IMG]

16. I'm a newb but very knowledgeable on prices......those two things don't go together at all, especially if your even THINKING about paying 40 a gram..... I pay half that for a gram of oil....

17. #37 BurnAFewDown, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    Woops

18. That shit better come seved up on a silver spoon while milan kunis is sucking u off for 40 bucks ur kidding me i pay 10 a g for top shelf

Sent From Pluto

19. Your dealer is sippinnn on the lean drink ,tell him to charge you regular prices or u robbing him, thats it you dont play you a real nigga shoot that dealer 

20. Fuck that OP!  No bud is worth that much cash, I don't care how good it is.  I have to be getting the best of the best to even pay $25/g.  Normally I won't pay more than 20.  Go tell your boy to go fuck himself and stop tryin to fuck you!