Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is 40 a gram worth it

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by andrewp420, Jan 29, 2014.

1. okay im a nwb stoner but I have alot of knowledge on prices. I know that $20 a gram for loud/kush is good and $10 gram for mids. But my hook up said theres this stuff called Raging Rhino that is $40 a G. First i thought he was joking but he told me he took 3 hits and he was hallucinating and he is an experienced smoker. Should i buy some of this i know 40 a g is very expensive and dabs is the only thing i would buy for that much but i really want to try this stuff out.

2. #2 Mramazing42, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    Depends where you live. It can range from $10 for HQ bud to $20-25/g

So let me clarify since some people don't know how to read; $40/g is WAY to much anywhere you live unless it is caviar. (Shit is way more than $40/g)

3. Dont listen to that guy^ it DOES NOT depend where you live i dont care where you are $40/g is a rip off

4. #4 MooseyPoo, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
    ^^I don't care what the fuck it is, $40/g is overpriced. Stick to the $20/g dank price. Smoking 2 grams of dank will get you higher than 1 gram of ANYTHING. (cannabis-related, that is)

:smoke:

5. i hate when people use the word kush as if it means good weed

6. [quote name="Mr Moose" post="19426367" timestamp="1390967208"]i hate when people use the word kush as if it means good weed[/quote]Exactly what I was going to say. 40$ is a lot. Especially when you can buy ok weed and spend 45 minutes turning it into brownies and be way high for cheaper than that. I'd say your deal is no good. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Hey, that sounds like killer shit. I'd pick it up, no doubt.

No, really; I'm super serial you guys.

8. #8 turbotoke, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    No, not ever.  If he really got that high he's either lying to scam you or it has JWH 18 sprinkled on it.

Ok, maybe not never.  If it's cover in hash oil or if it's personally delivered to you and rolled by a beautiful naked girl then you could spend that much.

9. $40/g and he was hallucinating? He's either screwing with you to steal your money or it's laced if he was telling the truth about hallucinating. Honestly, I hate paying $20/g. Anything more than $15/g is overpriced in my eyes. I'll pay if it's last resort, but I always hate doing it.

10. [quote name="MooseyPoo" post="19426365" timestamp="1390967173"]^^I don't care what the fuck it is, $40/g is overpriced. Stick to the $20/g dank price. Smoking 2 grams of dank will get you higher than 1 gram of ANYTHING. (cannabis-related, that is):smoke:[/quote] you've obviously never had some bomb ass wax/shatter Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. No 40 a g for flowers is insane. Maybe 40 a g for some solid concentrate Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Is it made of gold ?Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. [quote name="Mramazing42" post="19426482" timestamp="1390968349"]Did I say to buy it at $40/g? read my fucking post idiot. [/quote]You sound angry. Do you need a hug? I think you need a hug.

14. Haha yea that's what I thought, go ahead and avoid my question.

15. yeah he's definitely talking about flowers ..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. One time I paid $35 a gram for 2 grams.

It was the most bomb bud I ever saw/smelled in my life.

Real talk tho.

17. [quote name="Mramazing42" post="19426561" timestamp="1390969193"]Haha yea that's what I thought, go ahead and avoid my question.[/quote]Lol i like how you say "thats what i thought" like you just accomplished something. Oh shit watch out guys he called me an idiot and said i avoided his question, we got a badass over hereYou know after i posted i re read your post and got what you were saying a little and thought of editing, but seeing how irritated you seem to get over something so small, yeah worth not editing it. This bowls for you young angry one:smoke:

18. Haha yea sorry man I just have a short temper when it comes to kids on these forums because so many of them are idiots (not saying you are). About to go dab to end my t-break in hopes that you understand and for you understanding my post :D

19. 40$ a G um Absolutely Not!!!

20. lol raging rhino for 40 bucks a gram, thats priceless man. the only thing you should be considering is whether to smack that dude next time you see him.