Is 3 Weeks Old Too Early To Flower?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by memiked, Aug 4, 2004.

1. HELLO EVERYBODY!
    MY BABIES ARE NOW 3 WEEKS OLD AND ABOUT 9-10 INCHES IN HEIGHT, BEING VEGED UNDER A FLUORESCENT AND IN HYDRO. tHE AREA IM GROWING IN IS ONLY 2 FEET TALL OR SO, I THINK IT IS TIME TO START FLOWERING SINCE THEY WILL STILL GROW TALLER A BIT INTO THE FLOWERING STAGE. IS THIS TOO SOON TO MAKE THE CHANGE?

THANKYOU OL MIGHTY GROWING ONES

2. HIGH ALL, ME I'D WAIT A LITTLE LONGER...BUT YOU DON'T HAVE THE ROOM..SO WHY NOT.

3. whats all the shouting about?????

4. MAYBE THEY'RE STONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. HIGH All, shout at us and I shout back *LOL*.

6. hahal. shout shout. i am so high. ok.. what was i going to post about.. oh yes, i am doing a first time grow too. Doing it in my closet. Bout a 2.5' x 5' room. Goes bout 7' high. Have one seed in a quart pot. And it has just popped. So the little seedling is sprouting up. Medium is made of vermiculite, small pebbles, and potting soil. Under a 18-20" heat lamp for my gecko. I have the possibility to add in two 100W soft whites, putting out 1600 lummens each. And also trying to decide wether to put a black light on it. maybe during the 12/12 night time during flowering. So one seed has popped and started growing.. the other 2 are barely behind with the seeds cracked, and a seedling is visable. Those two are going into a 4 quart plastic container filled with potting soil, peddles, and thats it lol. this containter is under theheat lamp too. right now they are getting 24/7 light. bout 80 degrees in the lil hood i have for it.

7. the black light will do nothing

8. damn. oh well lol. it was 1$ anyway lol

9. (is this thread dead now)

vege for longer, top right before 12/12 and train new growths S shape or horizontal if possible.

Shouldnt need to train if its a solid indica.

10. well as of right now, i have 3 p,ants all in 4 quart pots. have 2 100W flos on them. putting out 3200 lummens, and a constant 76, 77 degrees. I am vegging right now, still under 24/7 light.. but once they break the surface, i am not sure what i will put the light hours too. i know about a foot tall or too i am going to start flowering.