Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is 3 Weeks Enough?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ikana, May 24, 2014.

1. #1 ikana, May 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2014
    I know theres so many threads on this, but I couldnt find one similar to my stats and situation.

Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 179lbs
    Build: athletic/muscular but still a little noticeable bodyfat
    Last smoke: (morning of) 5/20

I've been getting the herb sorta hard. Almost 1g everyday with the exception of 5-6 days of not at all

I exercise a lot. 5-6 days a week weightlifting (usually fullbody workouts) followed by 3 miles of running before I go to sleep maybe 3-5 times a week
    I'm also "cutting" which means in a constant calorie deficit so I've also been losing fat. (I was 185 about 2 weeks ago) so that might help eliminate thc faster as well

2. To be safe...test your self first. You can buy them at local drug store like walgreens

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yeah im gonna buy some first

4. Drug test, or tolerance break?

5. Preemployment drug test

6. Make sure of what kind of drug test it is. If it's saliva I passed mine with only 20 hours from my last smoke

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Its going to be urine

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Well you should honestly be fine if you get over 20 days clean and hve been drinking a bunch of water and exercising. Just don't do hard exercise anytime within 48 hours before the urine test. As this will cause the thc to leave fat cells and into the urine

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum