Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is 3 weeks enough to get clean for drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by blazinbabe420, Jan 10, 2017.

1. So I use to be a pretty heavy smoker, I smoked a few times a week during the summer but starting August smoked all day every day (was literally always high). Starting in October I stopped smoking every day, and when I did smoke it wasn't the whole day. Since I've come home from school I've only smoked a few times (once in those days). I stopped the 5th and need to pass a urine test on the 27th, is that enough time? Any advice on how to get this stuff out of my system fast would be awesome.

I'm 5'2, 130lbs and have an average to slightly fast metabolism.

2. just get drug kits on amazon and test yourself. Personally people I know that smoked that much have failed 3 weeks in but its all different depending on testing variables and body differences

3. I passed a test within 13 days of smoking a joint. Drink ALOT of grapefruit juice and water. Pee at least twice before your actual test. Take niacin to keep urine yellow. Take a home test before. If you barely pass, you should be fine on the next test.

• Like Like x 1
  4. how many mg of niacin do you usually take before a test??

5. I don't remember, I bought some store brand from cvs and took one pill a day. You can also use detox drinks, but those are more risky in my opinion. Go to a sauna, sweat them toxins out

• Like Like x 1
  6. You say you weigh 130, so it shouldn't take super long to get it out of your system since THC tries to bind to fat cells. I'd recommend drinking tons of water, cut soda/sweet tea/anything else out of your diet completely. In addition to that, up your exercise regiment. Sweating it out and drinking plenty of water over the course of 3 weeks should get it out of your system.

• Like Like x 1
  7. awesome! thanks for taking the time to reply, I use to play soccer so i have a lot more muscle than fat. been working out extra too! i took a few at home tests and passed with dilution, trying not to have too much dilution for the actual test though. any suggestions on how to make it look yellow and not clear?

8. Clear pee is actually a result of having a healthy amount of water in your system. The darker your pee is, the less hydrated you are. I honestly would not worry too much about it; if you take the test and they say it's too diluted, they'll just ask you to drink less water before taking it. I wouldn't stop drinking a ton of water until the day you're about to get tested

• Like Like x 1
  9. Niacin and b vitamins will keep your urine looking normal and not diluted

• Like Like x 1
  10. you said you passed a test 13 days after smoking a joint, how much did you smoke before that? would you consider yourself a heavy or light or in between smoker?

11. Before that, I smoked pretty much everyday, breakfast lunch and dinner. Don't worry, you'll be fine!

• Like Like x 1
  12. ok cool, thanks for the help!

13. 3 weeks will be plenty. Just drink lots of water and exercise.

\ /

• Like Like x 1