Is 2pac dead or not

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by killAss, Apr 16, 2006.

1. 1. 2Pac began calling himself Makaveli. Machiavelli was an Italian war strategist who advocated faking one's death to fool their enemies. 2Pac was a fan of Machiavelli and had read his books. Perhaps 2Pac is taking his advice?

(But that is not all Machiavelli did... Nicolo Machiavelli was a political, military theorist, historian, playwright, diplomat, and military planner. He is well known today. Some of his works are "The Prince" (1513), and The Art of War (1521). NOTE: Bone Thugs 'N' Harmony's new double album which features 2Pac is called "The Art Of War." Coincedence Or Not???)

2. 2Pac was cremated the day after he died. Since when does some one get cremated the day after a murder? There was no autopsy. Plus, no one can ask to dig up his grave like they wanted to do with Elvis and like they did with Abraham Lincoln.

(An autopsy picture "leaked" onto the Internet, click here to take a look. However, this could easily be a fake picture.)

3. 2Pac has completed several movies and new albums and keeps on appearing on new artist's albums. (Many of the unheard songs 2Pac has completed are unreleased and not on any albums) Why would he do so much at one time??? With so many people upset about 2Pac's death, literally anything connected with him is bound to net a whole lot of cash...

(Yet 2Pac had big plans for 'Makaveli Records'. This may be why he's completed so many songs. Makaveli Records is the the new record company 2Pac planned on doing with "Tha Outlaw Immortalz". He was leaving Death Row Records. Suge Knight could have killed 2Pac so they could get all the money. 2Pac's mother is currently suing Death Row Records for this money.)

4. In a 1994 interview with Tupac, he said before he went to prison that if he was ever sent to prison when he came out he would be worse than before. He was. He also said when he came out it would be like he was reborn. Was he speaking literally? He already died and he was worse when he came out of jail, plus Tupac switched his rapping name from 2Pac to Makaveli, that could be considered a rebirth, all that's left is a physical rebirth (A sighting) and so far he's already completed more than half of this prophecy.

5. The cover of 2Pac's latest album, Makaveli, features 2Pac posed as Jesus Christ... Could he be planning a resurrection?

(Death Row Records probably did this for the publicity. It just adds to the whole 2Pac alive stuff which has been getting the album more sales.)

6. Las Vegas is a payoff city, meaning all sorts of folks have been known to be on the take. That means doctors, press, lawyers, etc.

(This works both ways... The payoff city Las Vegas could be a factor in either 2Pac faking his death OR Suge Knight killing him.)

7. The producer on the new Makaveli album is simply "SIMON." This was the apostle who helped Jesus carry the cross and one of the first to witness his resurrection. Could Suge be SIMON?

8. There are many numerological coincidences. Tupac was gunned down exactly seven months after All Eyez On Me was released. The number seven keeps coming up too. He was shot on September 7th and survived on 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and died the 13th. This could explain the title of his new album.... "The Don Killuminati: The 7 day theory." 2pac was 25. His age adds up to 7 (2 + 5). Even his time of death, 4:03, adds up to 7 (4 + 0 + 3). Also, on track five on the Makaveli album the voice at the begining says "And if the Lord returns in the coming seven days, then we'll see ya next time." He even talks about the number 7 on his album! There are more 'coincidences' too.. The newest is on his brand new double album entitled "R U Still Down?". This album was released on November 25th. 2 + 5 = 7. The 7 day theory continues! What's with this????

9. Inside the cover of 2Pac's newest album, it reads "Exit: 2pac, Enter: Makaveli" as if 2pac has died and Makaveli born. There is also that statement by 2Pac saying when he came out it would be like he was reborn. (Refer to ..4)

10. 2Pac's video 'I Ain't Mad At Ya' foretold his death .... 2Pac dies in that video, then a new video came out under the name "Makaveli". Its just like 2Pac died in "I Ain't Mad At Cha", and Makaveli was born in "Toss It Up". Exit 2Pac Enter: Makaveli. It all makes sense.

2. I think the best part about conspiracy theories is that you can make them up about anything.

Personally I don't believe it, but it's an interesting read. With the way celebrities are scrutenized all the time, I can't imagine one as popular as him could fake his own death, even if people did get paid off.

3. yeh, interesting arguments, but theres 1 chance in a billion he's alive

4. as much as i wish it wasn't true, tupac is dead. :(

5. Blah blah blah. He's dead.

Numerology is such bullshit anyway.

6. According to the 7 day theory, Tupac is supposed to resurrect on 7/7/07... i got my fingers crossed :D

7. Tupad Amaru Shakur is dead. Period.

If he's not, He faked an amazing death, And hes NEVER coming back.

But hes dead.

I had hope he'd show up after 7 years being a huge fan, But its all b/s.

8. Tupac is dead.

The government finished him off.

When they want someone dead... you get dead quick.

9. i think hes dead but the only way he could be alive is WPA

10. He probably called himself Machavelli to make a sort of legacy, even if he is dead, he's still alive, in our hearts? Really though they scatered his ashes in the sea.

11. He recorded so much shit daily, he used to spend days on end just rapping, anything he did'nt like he didnt put out, get it? why do you think all the "new" shit sucks, pac's life was a lot of crap, c'mon T.I. and Tupac? I can garantee that if he saw that he would come out right away and say that whole album was pretty shitty.

12. well at least one of your facts are wrong .. you said that machiavelli wrote "The Art of War"
    in 1521 which is wrong.. sun tzu wrote art of war in like 200 B.c:eek:

but tupac was dope anyways

13. what the fuck is up with your little secret message?

its a little wierd...