Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is 28 days enough for me to pass my drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HotRod Allen, Sep 1, 2016.

1. After being sober for a long while, I started back smoking weed this year in like Jan or Feb. I usually did it over the weekends and some odd weekdays, and how id do it is smoke a piece of blunt, smoke from that same blunt later...etc etc, never just whole blunts at a time really. So my last time smoking was in Aug on the 20th. Ill be drug tested on the 19th of September. Im 5'9, and like...230 ish pounds no more than 245. I work at ups so im sweating and drinking loads of water every night sunday through Thursday . I also drink apple juice and green tea alot (because i like it not for detox lol). Should I be ok? Its for a job I really want and id rather make green than smoke it any day.(i know this is common topic but my situation isnt)

2. You have a 50-50 chance. You're best bet is to substitute.

3. You can buy some thc test kits from Amazon for like 25 bucks. This summer I smoked close to 4oz, full blunts for wake and bake and another after work. On days off I just smoke randomly throughout the day. Anyways, Ive been clean for the last 2 weeks and got my first clean test today on my first pee. I'm 5'11" 185lbs mainly muscular but not as active as you. Before this out took me about 3 to 4 weeks to get my first clean and that was after 2 years of my smoking routine since I was in college getting that degree. I'm on a break now due to a high paying job opening up and I've been told I'm in the top candidacy for it. Making green is feet better than smoking it. Your mileage definitely varies on this

4. If you eat less more often it should give you the metabolism boost that may make or break your situation. If you can go on a good run/jog everyday this will help you alot and keep drinking the apple juice/green tea and I would start drinking cranberry juice too.