Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is 25/g of sour diesel a fair price

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tetrahydra, May 29, 2010.

1. normally most chronic around here is 20/g 60/8, is 25/gram overpriced?

2. Where are you from? My area's prices aren't very good, and that's even more than what I would pay.

3. im from michigan

4. Pfft, never pay $25. If they charge higher then $20 it's not worth it. To me, a g isn't alot anyway. It's sucks not having a good hook-up. am i right?

5. I'd say, yes, that is very overpriced. Prices in my area are very high as well, but I never pay more than $20/gram for anything. Sour Diesel is a very good strain, but I wouldn't do it if I were you. Sounds like your dealer is just charging you $5/gram more than other chronic just because of the well-known strain name, or it might be rare to see that particular strain come through your area.

6. I would pay 25/g for sour diesel.

7. that sounds about right for MI chronic. ive even paid 60 an eighth in arizona for some good dank

8. Yeah it sucks if you don't have a good hook up, makes a huge difference, but it'll work out.
    25 a GRAM is waay over priced here. I pay 15-20 max if that, I usually get a fat bag for whatever I have on me though.

9. yea i have a 20/g dealer but i cant get ahold of him. hes had some okay strains like lemon kush, grandaddy purp, etc but around here i think you have to pay extra for the really chronic strains like diesel, widdow, etc

10. That's the goin rate round here
    But the dank seems to be getting danker each time I buy so I'm not complaining
    :smoking:

11. 60 an eighth seems to be the going rate for dank around San antonio as well.

12. are you even sure its really sour diesel? he could just be telling you that..

13. meh i might just get some mids instead. i do agree with all of you. ill try to talk him down to 20/g but if not itll be fine.

14. I would not pay that much in MI. I'm from WI and would never pay $25/g for anything.

15. I never pay over 20 a g.

16. I keep hearing the 20/g for dank being thrown around. I do some basic math and that comes to 70/8th. Is that a reasonable price for an 8th of some high grade dank?

17. No it is not, unless it is ridiculously good bud... I'm talking better than medical bud.

18. #18 Blunt Visions, May 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010
    70? Never! $65 at the most. Here in MD 1/8 is like $50-65.

Edit: However, if you are good friends with your dealer, can go as low as $40. Not only that, but the guy could throw in a .5 in. Making friends is the key to getting good bud for cheap.

19. I say don't do it. Maybe it's just me but I really don't trust dealers that say they have any so-called strain because they could just use it to swindle you. I say the only way to know if its really sour diesel is get it straight from the grower or dispensary. Don't get fooled into spending the extra $5

20. you have to realize that the more you buy the more you get for your money so buying 3.5 will usually cost anywhere from $50-60 and a gram will cost $15-20 (atleast in my area of florida)