is 210 watts of flouros enough

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mrtwomuchskill, Apr 17, 2006.

1. A little advice: try not to incorporate insults into your apologies, you will come across as a tad more sincere...

2. why are you being an ass? if you're the one that wants help, don't you think you should do most of the legwork??? Why should I hunt around and try to figure out which fuck'n 85W bulb you might be talking about???

Anyway, this is the one you want: http://www.1000bulbs.com/product.php?product=9183

if this is the type of lamp to which you refer, then you should be fine http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=203216-1373-FL-301PDQ

3. One thing, be pretty sure where u screw what.

Second thing, being a stoner is by no means an insult. Maybe to someone who doesnt smoke weed and thinks doing it is silly. Fuck no, im a STONER, so what.

4. thx up4anything and stay outta my closet you and your f**kin killer monkey lol

5. I don't think anyone took offense to being called a stoner. It was more the implication that we were somehow lacking or demanding for wanting a link to what he was talking about.

6. :D

7. Maybe not in a vacuum, but it is an insult when used as an explanation of why someone is needlessly complaining or supposedly is being stupid. The bottom line is that an apology is true and sincere without any kind of qualifications, and conversely adding those qualifiers makes an apology into, "I'm sorry, but not really since it's your fault." Not exactly the best approach when asking someone else for help.

8. as for the 6 oz plant my camera got stolen after that pic.... i had week by week pix until the last one.... when i get my new cam ill take more pix

i moved but my set up was a closet that was about 3 ft by 3.5 ft and 7 ft high. Out of cardboard and foil I made a humidification panel to encircle the plant(s). I also made a relflector out of cardboard and foil I had 162w of fluoro bulbs, on occassion (end of flowering usually) to help with the side buds I set up four 4ft fluoros in each corner for another 320w. as far as ferts my preference is Miracle grow bloom booster.

im probably gonna kill the mama off shortly as im going to switch to organics again.. but she was nice while it lasted :)

9. Very interesting. Whenever I ask someone to prove a gastronomical comment they just made, they always say "oh overgrow got shut down sorry" or "my camera got abducted by aliens" or "pterodactyls swooped in and ate everything up". I never get my proof :( Oh well, maybe some day I will. Until then I won't believe that 135 watts of fluoros yielded a 6 ounce plant.

10. Maybe he vegged for like a year or two? :confused: