Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is 200 ng/ml high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dagz, Feb 27, 2017.

1. I'm on probation and did my first test after 23 days sober. How high is 200 ng/ml? I have my first probation meeting in a little over a month and i'm afraid I won't hit the 50 ng/ml level for the test. Here is a pic of my test.

[​IMG]

so how screwed am I? Also for my benefit I worked out yesterday and that was my 2nd urine of the day. I also didn't dilute at all. Urine was pretty dark.

2. You're supposed to quit exercising a day or two before the test... And if you have a month left you're fine

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah, I know i'm supposed to quit a few days before the test, and eat fatty foods. I took the test today for the first time as a worst-case scenario, and since it's a level test I wanted to see where I was at. I read posts that it took people 70+ days for them to test clean on the 50 ng/ml, so it still has me worried since i'm on probation. I don't want to get violated. I was vaping oil like crazy before quitting, so I must of been wicked high. I'm thinking about doing a few first check home drug tests and mailing it in to monitor my levels. Does a very faint line (like on my 200nl strip) mean that i'm below the 200 mark?

4. I fear for half the ops on this forum

• Like Like x 2
  5. 200 is not that high you will be clean in under a month.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Abstaining from weed a FEW DAYS before a drug test is a surefire way to fail.

Well you better stop smoking all together for at least 30+ days holmes. Continuing to smoke weed while on supervised probation is just plain ignorant, especially when your methods to pass are completely flawed.

If only it was a simple as stop smoking a few days before a drug test and eat fatty foods... Did you drop out of school and never get a GED or HSE? Because this is just some bad thinking.

7. #8 dagz, Feb 27, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
    If you can read the threads properly, you can see I was replying to "You're supposed to quit exercising a day or two before the test"

Hence, I meant quitting WORKING OUT a few days before. Not to mention on my original thread I stated i'm 23 days sober. How stoned are you? lol.

Thank you to the rest of you for the replies. I found someone who tracked their levels, and while it won't be completely accurate because it depends on the body weight. Here was his results:

Day 19 ... 923 ng/ml
    Day 33 ... 322 ng/ml
    Day 54 ... 67 ng/ml
    Day 68 ... 38 ng/ml
    Day 89 ... 28 ng/ml

Hopefully i'm good in the next month. In 21 days he dropped 255 ng/ml. I hope I get similar results. I'm thinking about sending in my levels with home test to get a more accurate reading.

8. Ahhhhh... good sir, I'm perma fried. :hola: