Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is 125 too much for a quarter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AdamArmy, Oct 29, 2011.

1. I live in florida

2. is it reggie, mids, or dank?

3. A quarter is 7.0 grams. I pay 10 a gram, i usually get a discount once i go over an 1/8th so i pay like 55, 60 for a quarter in Washington State, so yes in my opinion youre getting ripped off.

I can get a 1/2 for 100.

4. I know you can find dank for a better price, even in Florida, from reading I've done on this site

5. Yea that's too much imo. But, I don't live in florida, so idk how much dank costs.

6. A quarter of dank in most parts of the country is about 100-120. Yours is a little pricy.

7. yup even if its dank way to much

8. Well your on the west coast with me, we get better prices cuz it's all locally grown and the laws are laxer.

Still 125 a quarter is steep, like if it's not the smelliest, fiery, crystally dank you've ever seen don't buy it.

For 125 I could probably outfit my closet for a small 3-4 plant grow which could yield like a QP-HP of good weed.

9. You should get around double the herb you are getting for that price. But it may be different for your area.

10. I looove Canada!!
    Just paid $50 some of THE best shiet.

11. i live in FL and i pay those prices sometimes but only if it is rare stuff... i would move on to someone else if you could.

12. ditto ^^ :smoke:

13. Lol I'm in BC and I get a quarter of dank for 45

14. Dealers seems to charge around that in illinois. Normally around 120 but could find it for 100. See if he will lower the price.

15. Wow when I lived in key west FL I was getting the quad for 90 of dense sticky buds don't pay 125 it's not even worth 100$.

16. lol there is no set price for each state...you can find all ranges of prices anywhere really...it all just depends on who you know.....a quater of dank should be like 110$ tops...and that would be taxing....100$ would be a typical median price....125$ is a bit steep, but if you want dank, and dont know any1 sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do lol maybe try to talk him down a bit in price

17. I just picked up a quad of dank in Chicago for 120 thats the usual going rate around here.