Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is 10 for half a gram a rip off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AlexHalding, Jan 24, 2014.

1. 10 a gram i wont pay more

2. It's all about who you know, ya know? You say you've been out of the game for a while, so I'd just accept the prices you get until you network your way through to a cheaper guy. Unless of course you think you can get a lower price by bartering. 

3. Unless you know someone, 20$ a g is average bro. I pay $20 for a 1.5 usually but try and get to know the guy, or find someone who sells more weight.

4. #24 garrison68, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
    For crying out loud, are people still buying a dime of weed?  It's fucking 2014, not 1968.  

ANYTHING that a dealer sells you for 10 dollars, even a ROACH, is not a "ripoff" - it's a FAVOR.  

Sheesh....