Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is 10 for half a gram a rip off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AlexHalding, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Okay, so I've been out of the game for awhile. I use to go to this guy, and he charges $20 for a g, and it's always VERY good stuff. I mean its expensive, buts its definitely not reggie. 

Anyways, is that a rip off? I would buy more, but I'm strapped for cash as work is very slow due to the cold winter.

Am I getting ripped off? He's the only dealer in town, as the only other guy was charging me $15 for a gram, and it was either awful reggie or skunk. Also, he was very inconsistent while the dealer who charges $20/g is always consistent. 

So, am I getting ripped off?

2. Nah man, that is a perfect price for some good stuff. I have several dealers with all different prices and i like experimenting with different strains at a time. As long as you're not spending more than 20$ a G then dont worry about bein ripped off. Quality over quantity. Last year i bought a rare strain called Mother of Berries(MOB) and $10 got me .3-.4 grams.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum