irritating friend, advice?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by breezee007, Aug 15, 2013.

1. hi guys! ive been a longtime reader of grasscity but never posted, but finally i have somthing to say.
    i have this friend (since childhood) i've been annoyed with for a while. she never has weed, always smokes mine. i just let it go since when i was a new smoker she smoked with me all the time. but she only smoked me up for a few monthes, i've been smoking her up with very little return for over a year and a half. her excuses are either her boyfriend took her weed, or she lost it or shes "broke".

but thats not the only problem. she only responds to me when its convenient for her. no "oh i'm busy" common curtosy, just ignores. i didnt care the first 10 or even 20 times, but now its getting extremely old. not only is that rude but it shows that youre self centered and immature as fuck.

and she claims she hates her boyfriend and wants to dump him, but its been 2+years since the first time she said she wants to break up with him. i get so sick of her bitching about him, but she constantly spends all her time & money on him. so i wonder, does she really hate him? is she just saying this for attention or pity? or does she really have a problem with me and is just using him as a scapegoat?

anyone ever had a friend like this? shes really getting on my last nerve but weve been friends for so long i dont want to cut her off but i'm almost there. any advice would be appreciated. thanks!

2. Seems like its one of life's milestones. Just because you were friends as kids doesn't mean you'll be friends as adults. After a few years of bullshit, I finally had enough and cut out my friend of 11 years. Friend since fifth grade, but his bullshit was just too damn much. I'm an engineering major, was tutoring him in math. This somehow ended with him kicking me out of his house. Go figure.

3. Be like. "Hey bitch. Stop mooching...bitch."