Irritated..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dead Set, May 23, 2010.

1. I've had this damn toothache for almost three days. Conviently came on after my last two Vic's. Go fucking figure. It hurts just enough to be a bitch. And the tooth on the upper jaw just above it is cracked big time (old accident). Aside from shooting myself (too messy), and i'm terrified of dentists.. Anyone got any helpful tips for managing these? I'm starting to get cranky.:(

2. Grab some Anbesol from the drug store.

3. You could pull a Castaway and knock it out in a cave with an unsterilized ice skate blade.
    Or go to a dentist.

4. smoke weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

5. Haha, good idea.

6. I'm terrified of dentists in particular. Even Mary Jane isn't helping. I've taken a lot of tylenol, asprin, what-have-you in the past couple days.. I'm afraid to take anymore. My liver's probably gasping for air right now.. LOL.. I could probably get some Vic's or something stronger but I don't want to seem like a total pillhead..:(

7. dude honestly what the fuck.
    dont be a pussy, dentists know what the hell they're doing and have experience.
    its better than killing yourself on a diet of pain pills over an extended time.

8. Truth brah.

I didn't know it was that bad or I would have said the same about the dentist. If you've been popping a lot of pills, take some milk weed pills. It will help your liver out big time.

Dentists are good folks. I've heard that a cavity can kill you if left unchecked for too long. Be careful with that brah.

9. There's only one solution...horse tranquilizers.

10. So I "womaned" up and made an appointment. I wonder if the dentist will mind if I smoke first...

11. For instant relief take a cotten bud and soak it in whiskey , place it around the gum and tooth , failing that get some oil of cloves from rite aid , sorted , and call the dentist cos itll just be the same tomorrow.

12. Have you ever seen Cast Away? You know what you have to do.

13. not al the time bro.

once when i was a lad, a dentist started drilling my teeth, forgot to put in the painkiller and it hurt like a bitch until he remembered ii jusdt thought i didnt need it...

another time the dentist just kept drilling without stopping and it hurt like fucking hell.

dont trust your dentist.

14. Dentists are sketchy as hell.

I don't trust someone with a weird outfit and a drill.

15. They'd better give me something, because I don't tolerate pain very well other than quick piercings. Especially with my teeth. Owie.