Irrigation/ RO Water filtration system

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mataman210, May 15, 2020.

1. I currently have a life basis water purifier that takes about 4 hours to distill a gallon of water. I have been using this to feed my plants for the past couple months, however, I am looking for a better method of watering so I can be more consistent, and make sure I’m getting the right ph. What is a good RO water system to buy that can filter more water at a time? Also, I am considering using an irrigation system on my next grow...any advice on getting that setup for 5 plants?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. <-- Hose water :) 50 years of hose water. Damn I've been doing it wrong all this time ?

BNW

• Like Like x 1

3. Lol no you’re not doing anything wrong. maybe I am worrying too much but basically i am in the desert and the water must be filtered before drinking/ feeding to plants.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Ebay or Amazon, 100 gallon unit around 75 bucks it's what I use for drinking water and watering my hydro system

• Like Like x 1
  5. I was being a bit facetious. Desert Southern California here on city tap water. I drink it straight from the hose and so do the plants. :)

BNW

• Like Like x 1