Irrational fears?

Discussion in 'General' started by EricFormanStash, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Any of you blades have an irrational fear? I know for damn sure that I do. I have a fear that for some reason I feel like some kind of swat team or something is gonna break into my house and shoot me for NO reason. I have nothing to hide, it's just a fear if mine.

2. :laughing::laughing::laughing: I have the same fear except the cops just take me away from wherever lol

3. Dark water (I don't like swimming in lakes or ponds)

4. I always think theres a guy in my shower waitng to kill me when i go to take a piss. So I check behind the curtain before i pee.

5. #5 EricFormanStash, Jun 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I feel that. That's why I have a clear shower curtain now.

6. Your not alone on that one man haha

7. Yeah I dont really like deep water or anything that I dont know where the bottom is at.

Also I have a fear of being abducted by aliens for some reason and them performing some weird ass operations on me haha. Ridiculous I know but I have a scar on my back that I dont know the origin of. Not saying it was an alien but I have to wonder.

8. i have the same fear, but it's a bit more complicated.

9. If I stand on a cliff or the edge of a building I am always afraid I am gonna trip or lose my balance and fall. I am such a bitch about it, but I cant help it...

10. Flying. I refuse to go near a functioning airplane.

11. #11 EricFormanStash, Jun 2, 2011
    Me too! But that's just because when I was little my dad held me out over the medium dive at the local pool. When your 6 years old, a couple feet seems like a mile.

12. Spiders and When im filling up on gas that the car will blow up.

13. #13 EricFormanStash, Jun 2, 2011
    Me too.. Something about the fact that they sell cigarettes at gas stations irks me too.

14. Falling in love.

15. le puke.

16. Horses/Cattle