Irony

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by meowtoyou, May 2, 2011.

1. I heard on the news "Osama Bin Laden has been killed" literally right as I went to take my first hit. Such great news... I know there are many threads about this, but I just wanted to share my useless irony :p. It'll be a good night. Good job America :smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. yes 10 years later.. this really isn't as great as people are making it to be.
    now one of their biggest figures has been killed, they are going to act on it and probably cause more terrorism.

3. Dude im trying to be honest i can't remember linking osama directly to any crimes. I can't recall any be-headings in which he televised maybe? but they say he is linked to 9/11 they also say marijuana is the number 1 contrabond...If i remember right he stayed in a cave videotaping him talking about change he wanted to happen while hooked up to a dialysis machine.

4. Op, you see that there's enough threads made on this subject yet you make another? What a troll. And yes I bet in the upcoming months America better be prepared for some terrorism.

5. that isn't irony, it's called coincidence. GET IT RIGHT, GOD!