Ironnnnnnn fucking Maiden!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sh4d0ws, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Ok so I went with my friend to an Iron Maiden concert last night :hello: at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario. I had floor tickets and I rolled up two nice fat joints for the occasion..I got patted down when I entered but they didn't find anything, anyways the concert was fucking sick...joints everywhere...knowing you can light a joint and nobody around you will care is a great feeling. Anyways I got blazed as fuck, it was kinda sad because Maiden played more of their newer stuff off their new album...but they played Hallowed Be Thy Name, and 2 Minutes to Midnight which was kick ass. Anyways after that I just burnt out in the train on the way back...overall it was a fucking sick night and concert

Ahaha :smoking:

2. Hahahah sweet. I love Maiden. I went to their concert 10 days ago at the tweeter center in camden. They were great. They played their brand new album straight through. I think they shoulda played more of their old stuff but overall nice. I was about 30ft away from the stage. When they came out it was like it wasn't real or somethin. So crazy

3. Oh that sounds awesome, at one point (after moshing a bit) I was about 10 ft, but majority of the concert I was 15-20ft away from the stage. Did you blaze when you went?

4. MAIDEN KICKS ALL ASS!!!!!! can u tell i like em from my sig \/ hehehe