Ironheads method for success

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Ironhead, May 27, 2015.

1. I read somewhere in these forums that he no longer uses that particular method. From his words. Share some knowledge on the new?

2. I'd leave those bricks in there man, not knocking anyone's growing style but the whole point of watering to run off is to flush excess salts out and to stop them accumulating in the first place. I mean if you water to 10 % run off and let the plants drink it back up your kinda defeating the object. Peace out.

• Like Like x 2
  3. @SWIM obviously, thanks for the IRONhead recipe you posted above thats a real easy to follow routine you posted. Also if there's any problems am I right in saying you drop the 'floralisous or roots excelerator' depending on if your in bloom and flower and go back to the basic recipe until problems clear up?
    This looks like a really nice easy nutrient line up to follow man, I've been growing on and off for a couple yrs and would like to follow this line up. I think I'll continue reading until the end of the journal and perhaps buy the complete line up once my current grows over. Thanks all you guys for the input and advice into this technique. Shedhead out.

4. This method looks like one of the better ones I've seen. How many of you out there have found a better one? Please link me to the knowledge if so! I'm a new grower looking for "the best method". I assume ironh3ad doesn't get on this forum anymore? I tired starting a "conversation" with him asking a little more specifics... If anyone that has tried this and is willing to help answer my questions I would greatly appreciate any input you would offer.

(my attempted conversation)

Hey man, I'm brand new at getting started at this whole thing... I've done my fair share of research but just haven't had much application time. I've been reading on your post "method for success" and want to try it but don't wanna mess it all up... do you think there's anyway you could take the time to breakdown almost like a spreadsheet or something for me for Day 1-7 add this... day 8-14 add this... etc so I can make sure I idiot proof your process and apply everything the right way my first time... id greatly appreciate your time and look forward to trying your amazing (obviously years of trial and error) method so I can get a good grip on this whole thing... also could I apply the same method if I was growing hydro vs coco? Thanks again for your time and wisdom!

L2G