Ironheads method for success

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Ironhead, May 27, 2015.

1. Iron Stop responding to this thread quite a while back
    He used this method and it worked very well, I know because I used his method for a while myself.
    I was able to get a few 1lb plus plants with 4 months vegging time then flower.
    He has since changed to an easier and cheaper way, mostly I believe 3 part coco that is widely used.
    He does not use a lot of the stuff listed here in new method, He has changed it quite a bit right down to when to flush and etc....................................
    I too was hoping he would come back and do a new write up on his new method myself.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Above

• Like Like x 2
  3. Guess I'm gonna go with this method for now. Thanks !

• Like Like x 1
  4. He changed it because he was having a lot of troubles with the nute levels climbing all the time
    The runoff was always way off as far as ppms .
    Maybe he can advise you if he sees this,
    I like this but like others have said the stuff is expensive and most likely there are much better ways to grow in coco.
    Iron was fine tuning his method
    I do believe,
    Maybe he will chime in.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I don't use a lot of different things these days because I've found most of them to be a waste of money. How will you be growing? What containers and medium will you be using? How about your lights and fans and humidity and temp control? DSCN6637.JPG I grow in 5 gal buckets in a coco coir mix. I have a shelf of stuff that might occasionally get used, but mostly just sit there. Haa! DSCN6638.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Lol thanks STIGGY I'm all fu*ked up now !!
    lol but hey ill start with the old an learn something else as I go

7. iron changed it all around
    I would just read them for the coco aspects, Iron is a great grower
    and has refined his method but has not really posted the new way yet
    I too hope one day to see the new method

• Like Like x 1
  8. Definitely agree Iron is a Awsome grower!!! Ill start going threw the other journals as well thanks again bro

9. Ironhead, do you use the drip clean with every nutrient feeding?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Hey Iron head, with the drip clean, do I add that to every nutrient feeding??? here’s a pic of my blueberry’s I got going in my closet! Thanks![​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Hey iron head have you ever used fulvic acid in your grows ? I use the same as you but different brands but I also run fulvic acid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Awesome thread. Ive been looking into coco for my first grow. But chose s different route. Currently on my first grow in pro mix. (Kicking myself in the Ass now) And hands down this has convinced me. Thank you kindly sir. All the info I was curious about. With the added bonus of the secret formula.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. The new formula will be the best thing to grow with coco.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Tell us more

15. Please tell