Ironheads method for success

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Ironhead, May 27, 2015.

1. iron what type of lights u using

2. #3602 SitnSpin, Apr 25, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
    I think he's still using hid running vertical. And dual spectrum, one hps and mh.

Lose your dreams and you might lose your mind...

• Like Like x 2
  3. Does anbody know if there is a strength and seedling to harvest feeding schedule on one of these pages? Got to 14 and ran out of time for today haha. great stuff though, definitly want to switch to coco next grow!

4. Hi.

Run on over to his other thread he's talking about it now: The House of Iron

• Like Like x 1
  5. Unfortunately I don't have access to a lot of these products mentioned on the first page! Brands seem to be limited over here.
    I tried to match it with the canna line, I think it's the best i'm gonna get replacement wise. Will this work?
    Canna Coco A + B
    Canna 13/14
    Canna Boost
    Canna Rhizo
    Canna Cannazyme
    Canna Flush
    Great White mycorrizol
    Epsom salts (also have calmag)
    Unsulphured mollasses

Canna coco professional plus
    perlite

Is this going to be similar enough do you think? Any thoughts would be appreciated!
    Peace :gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm not sure if it will work like ironheads method, but I used that exact list for a while with very good results

Come check out my grow
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1425769/

• Like Like x 2
  7. Oh well that's good to hear at least. Did you use everything exactly the same or did you have more? Are you getting better results with another nute line up in coco?
    The right information can be so fragmented I think. Your experience would be greatly appreciated bro.

8. I used the A, B, rhizotonic, cannizym, pk13/14, and boost. It's what I used for my first grow posted on here. Now I have an organic soil and canna bio boost

Come check out my grow
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1425769/

• Like Like x 1
  9. So just to check, using this method means watering with nutes every day except when flushing which is 3 days nutes 1 day flush 3 days nutes 1 day flush and so on...?
    Thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. This is what I did and had great results

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dam dude! If you did 'This' with great results, I'm gonna try it! (What is 'This', by the way?)

12. Hope all is Good Bro
    Long Time no posts
    upload_2017-11-10_7-48-28.png

• Like Like x 1
  13. So does this method still work? I seen his new posts where he changes a lot of stuff and now he uses a ph/ppm pen.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Probably the nute schedule and all he does lol.

• Like Like x 1
  15. There was no basis to start with. No pictures or explanation of anything. Just a statement. For example, 'The weather is'.

16. Interesting. I just go to page 1 and it showns everything he uses and how much he uses.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Interesting. I just go to page 1 and it showns everything he uses and how much he uses.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Dude, if you notice, that was a response to a guy who made 1 post, not iron's old and ridiculously expensive recommendations. I don't know anybody who still uses more than 10% of that stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  19. If you wanted to, you could use Floranova bloom all the way through and do just fine. I use a little of that and some microbes and none of the potions from back then. DSCN0107.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  20. I'm just trying to find a recipe I can go by. Bout to start growing and would like to go by this or something. Maybe I'll try heads formula. What do you use?

• Like Like x 1