Iron deficiency and bad choices?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by growbigtmac, May 4, 2019.

1. Hi all just wanting to know if this is truly iron deficiency. What are you seeing!
    Day26veg
    Haven't been checking run off pH on these ladies and gents only ph-ing before feeding at 6.0 everytime.
    Feed is earth juice & some nector products (see pic of feed it's per gallon.)

Did change to a cal-mag instead of just using Demeter's destiny.

Before all this happened I added some humic acid to a 3 feeds from nector for the gods. 4ml per gallon.... I don't think that messed anything up though.

I'm guess is gonna be my pH has swung too fucking high ONCE AGAIN! Orrrrrrrrrrrr because the plants definitely getting and was getting enough iron water,my base nutrients. Could it be phophorus overload in veg?

Should I just say fuck it and switch back to my nasty salts (Rx green Solutions) for this crop and save it orrrr just keep on keeping on brotha! Things will get better in time! What should I do? I Am Flustered!

I've been growing in coco since I started growing cannabis. Last run was ok, not great. And this one's off to a bad start after just being as beautiful As the green one you see in the back there (it's in soil) I'm using earth juice "Advanced line" with cyco coco pearl and...pretty much this whole organic thing with coco idea I had is bullshit. This shit doesn't work(for me at least) I mean it works 60% of the time but fuck dude it's like healthy plants one week next week not. pH is always high can't get it down....I'm over it dude this is what I needed a bad crop to make my ass switch fully over. I'm done with these dam bottles I'm done messing with coco for a bit. We need soil!!!!! 1556930947244.jpg 20190501_205149.jpg 20190501_205202.jpg 20190502_212352.jpg 20190502_212434.jpg 20190501_205213.jpg

MPM

2. Waddup, did you ever find anything out? Mine are looking the same towards the end of flowering. I'm in Happy Frog soil though. I was about to add some ironite to her. When my grass outside is looking yellow, iron greens her right up! Hell, worth a shot?... I did just add 2 quantum boards as well tho. 20190619_204424.jpg 20190618_170145.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Could be sulfur def... Last pic looks overwatered