Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Irnhed's Deep South Pickups (Updated Weekly)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ironhead, Sep 22, 2011.

1. So I got a job working with my dealers connect doing shit around his house for extra cash. I also get a sneak preview and sample of what the weekly shipment is so I decided to make this thread of what I am always smoking. I have been going to this same dude for years now and he never has anything less than the best shit ever. I get it at super playa price normally 60-80 bucks for a quarter oz or I work it off. I hope everyone enjoys it...

Mr. Nice Guy (perp)
    [​IMG]

2. Here is a little bit better pic of the Mr. Nice Guy from yesterday.
    [​IMG]

3. #4 Ironhead, Sep 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2011
    And what I got today. Some Sour Diesel that was grown locally.
    [​IMG]

edit: Post 420!!

4. Everything looks shitty and leafy IMHO.

5. I think its just cause my camera on my iphone isn't that great.

6. I think its because Chem is blind.

Stuff is clearly dank....

stay high man

7. Looks great man

8. [quote name='"Jumbo"']I think its because Chem is blind.

Stuff is clearly dank....

stay high man[/quote]
    Tbh its sum decent stuff it's not dank tho that would be sum mids where I live.

9. Chem u sure do like to talk shit bout other ppls buds but where's your shit at? I got fam all in cali including tha bay and they will all admit I get just as good shit in tx! U just stuck on cali bud!let me let u in on a lil secret there's growers all round tha country growing tha same shit u smokin its everywhere so grow tha fuck up n post your shit!

10. yea literally i just checked, your last like 10 posts where calling peoples buds shwagg.

chill out on your "ONLY REAL DANK IS IN CALI" mentality.

lets see your pics? i didnt see any pics from u....

11. Right on jumbo I looked at his post 2 didn't see no bud just a bunch of lip

12. Nobody cares. If you want to make your own thread and show off your 'amazing' bud then go ahead. Don't come hijack this guys thread and bash his bud

OP, stuff looks good. :)

13. Hell I know its good....I've smoked all kinds of pot and this guy consistently has the best all the time. No doubt. I do wish I had a better camera though, I think mine fell off into the Grand Canyon last summer....

14. yeah... if youre picking it up for 60-80/q more power to you, that's westcoast prices... im paying 90-100/q here in Billings as of lately because of the recent laws limiting growers to 100 plants... :( (less product= higher price)

I love Montana though... cant beat rocky mountain views while toking some chron. All the other smaller cities in MT (Missoula, Bozeman, Kalispell, and Butte) have cheap bud since there are more growers... always 150-250/oz... it's nice knowing growers themselves :D (200/oz)

15. #16 Ironhead, Sep 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2011
    Some kind of Haze
    [​IMG]

Blue Dream (gotta be one of my top three personal favorites)
    [​IMG]

16. Damn dude, that shit looks dank as fuck. And 60-80 for a quarter?? Damn, you're lucky! Standard prices around me (New England) is 100-120 a quarter, but I get 'em for 90$. Keep on tokin :smoke:

17. Hey do these pics show up for everyone? They all are just small blue question marks for me now for some reason.... I just hope that everyone can see them.

18. Some no name fruity shit. Super dense.

[​IMG]