Irnhed's 4X4 1000w Mixed Spectrum Coco Bonanza!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ironhead, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Hello all!:wave:

Well, I have decided to start up another grow journal... mainly because my old one got soo incredibly long... also because I have changed up my setup quite a bit. New setup is as follows:

600w HPS-- air cooled hood
    400w MH -- Cooltube
    2 400w fans... 1 cooling the lights and the other one exhausting the tent into the attic.

The medium that I will be working with is coco coir. I will be running most of the plants with GH nutrients and using the h3ad formula to get us there. I will also start to dabble in organics, so I'm sure this journal will also include all of my amended coco hijinks as well.:smoke:

The strains that I will be flowering this go round are:

Aurora Indica
    Double Bubble Berry
    C-99 1&2
    Blue Widow 1, 2, & 3 (Thanks Fifes!)
    Mr. Nice Guy
    Dionysus
    White Widow
    Pineapple Express

Maybe a couple other strains too.. just got to pick em out first. So far, I have transplanted 4 babies into 3 gallon smart pots.. I will veg the ones that I have for a week or two and then go ahead and make the flip to 12/12. After I make this flip to 12/12, I will use the t5's to veg and the mixed spectrum to flower.:D

I intend to upgrade all of my ducting to insulated ducting soon.. I have heard that will help with the high temps that we get here in the dirty south.. The high temps is what also made me sideline the 1000w... bastard hot weather!! I vow to be able to get through this summer and still harvest something. If need be, I will kill the 400w and just run the 600.. I reckon only time will tell... and I'm glad that I have that option now.:)

I guess thats all I got for now.. Feel free to drop by and ask questions or just shoot the shit. I'm always around.:bongin:

Pics!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pics of some of the buds from the last grow:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. so.... where are all the girls ur flowering? thats quite a list there brother!
    and u have another tent? :confused: im high dude!

3. You would be!:p

Oh yes!!!!!:smoke:

These 4 are the ones that I transplanted into 3 gallon smarties last night.. I have the others that are just as big as these, but in smaller pots, under the t5's still veggin away. I'll transplant more and throw them into the flower room as I can. I'm gonna try to do a perpetual kinda thing, so hopefully I can work it out that way!:D

4. subbed and here for the ride dude!

5. Thanks for joining in with the fun! It should be a great ride this time!:D

6. it always fun when growing irn...

7. Hi Irn, after I did some research on the discharge coming from its eyes. I'm not happy. It could be multiple infection and all of them transfer to humans. So I red that some of them are viral. Others are from bacteria. I don't like to think that I save him, only to have him get the needle. But it has to be done... the cat is full of contagion, and its like you said Irn. Can't risk infection of us and the dog. Fuck I just spent almost $300 on the dog, getting his shots, an exam, and certification of health so that he can travel. I thank each of you for your input.

8. Oooooooook now I get it.

I think you'll like it. (Perpetual) You're gonna be a free growing master in no time.

9. [quote name='"sitnspin420"']Hi Irn, after I did some research on the discharge coming from its eyes. I'm not happy. It could be multiple infection and all of them transfer to humans. So I red that some of them are viral. Others are from bacteria. I don't like to think that I save him, only to have him get the needle. But it has to be done... the cat is full of contagion, and its like you said Irn. Can't risk infection of us and the dog. Fuck I just spent almost $300 on the dog, getting his shots, an exam, and certification of health so that he can travel. I thank each of you for your input.[/quote]

Take it to a shelter bro

10. Nice bro! Glad to hear you are going to try some organic as well, the heat is a bitch, it was hot here today so I have mercy for your plants down south..

11. 7th!! Woot

12. At least dunk him in apple cider vinegar and warm water.

Poor thing. Shelters can assess and treat and determine if its not worth keeping him/her alive.

Nature is a cruel master sometimes.

13. [quote name='"drhell2pay"']At least dunk him in apple cider vinegar and warm water.

Poor thing. Shelters can assess and treat and determine if its not worth keeping him/her alive.

Nature is a cruel master sometimes.[/quote]

Not so much natures fault when the cat is born in a human world and neglected like a red headed step child. If it was born feral I bet the story would be night and day different. Bravo mankind for learning betrayal and selfishness.

14. hopefully the lil guy will be reborn as some cat piss bud.

15. [quote name='"Unhinged"']7th!! Woot[/quote]

Haha nice!
    What's up irn. :wave:

16. I'll try to save him, by asking my nephew If he wants him. My nephew hasn't gotten back to me as of yet. I told him we would pay for the treatments. Damn thing after I gave him a bowl water and moist dog food. He went to town on the water, and then he ate a full bowl of food. So, he going to a vet tomorrow or he's going to the pound... he scarf the water, and the food. Then he curled up by the back door, right next to the empty bowls.

17. What up today fellow blades??

I'm really happy about my tent temps right now. Before with the 1000w I was sitting at like 90-95 and now with the mixed spectrum setup, I'm sittin at like 84-87. I'm very happy with this drop in temp... Maybe now I can grow some dense buds instead of this airiness that I have been getting.. Don't matter how big they are if there ain't much to em.:rolleyes:

Anybody new around? Feel free to stop by and say what's up!:wave:

18. What's up? I'm at work (classic) installing a inverter/charger onboard the truck I'm always driving. Should see this fucker! Like 60lbs! Try mounting that fucker using one hand...