Irma coming... can i leave lights off???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by superchill0605, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Soooo irma is coming and with it the potential of my whole op being destroyed. Lest my roof get blown off i will also go to jail along with losing everything. Any god damn ideas guys????

2. You have to provide some specifics of your setup and a general idea of where you live to offer any insights.

3. Sometimes you just gotta go with Rule #2.... Safety/security first.....cut bait and >Live to grow another day<.

Our thoughts will be with all of ya. Fuck me. Scary shit.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Yo I'm in the same dilemma bro. I'm about to just move my whole fucking opp to a different house. But that's gonna suck.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

5. Of course the worst recorded hurricane ever has to hit us, right in the middle of my grow

• Like Like x 2
  6. Maybe we can team up and build a fortress by Friday. Lol

• Like Like x 3
  7. I agree. Lets team up and built a fort to save the girls!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lol if I had to tho would it be OK to change the time it's cycle is on? So norm it runs 12 at night to 12 am but I'm a change it to actuAL natural night and day schedule the earth gives.. lol man I'm scared.. I think worse case I'm a cut me early and not mess around

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I am running 2 600w and 1 400w and two cfl veg tents. I may lose power and for who knows how long. Im only in week 3 flower too with 22 plants

10. Whereabouts in Fla are you? Not everyone is going to die,

• Like Like x 1
  11. Stay safe guys n girls. I really hope you ride it out. Good luck an bless

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Maybe we can just rent out a warehouse for a day. Ugh, nature...

13. Warehouse and generators seem like the only safe bet

14. Stay safe. The worst part is the unknown direction this shit is going. Us FL growers are in for a rough one.
    If you're in a wood frame home, forget the plants and save yourselves. Bring them with you if you can stay with family in a concrete frame home. if not, its not worth it.

15. Take down the grow and live to grow another day. Box all grow equipment carefully in watertite containers and chain them to the foundation posts of the house. Take shelter with all your saved jars of cured bud for currency so you won't have to fight the atm. That shits going to be as good as gold when people haven't had a bowl in a week or two. .. hehe. You could buy a new car with a 1/2oz.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. This was exactly my plan. Moving everything is just a drag :(( I'm halfway considering just leaving them here under some cfls in my shower lol just bring the light and tents with me just ICE

17. Cut your losses (literally)
    Hope you and yours stay safe!!
    chop.gif

18. not half bad an idea though lol do what you can!

19. Update?