Irene.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RCYCLD, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Fuck the hurricane. Up here in NYC. Luckily too high:smoke: above sea level to get affected by storm surges. I wish I could smoke during it but I cant smoke in my house :/ Hope everyone else in its path will keep safe <3

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 Jaemercs, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011
    Read your post wrong =P

3. Southeast NC here, can't wait. Plan on smokin through the whole thing, might have a real small party at my boy's. Just friends, nothing crazy. Get to go play with the 4wheelers in the mud after it's gone =D

4. I'm pretty stoked. I'm pretty far inland, so all we will get are torrential downpours and lots of wind, and that's the best time to go out and play in the rain!

5. Hahahahahahahahahahaha we're fucked

6. I'm from new jersey. The threat for the coast is now extreme O_O

7. #7 2FootBong, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    im from there too. theyre gona shut off access to LBI tommorow morning, they said anything/anyone on that island is liable to get pwned.

8. East coast of fla right now, it's directly off the coast, but it has barely rained and mild winds

9. at least a hundred miles off actually isn't it? I just looked at map...

BUT LOL TO THE OTHER GUY...

"We now have reports that anyone on LBI is liable to get owned!"

10. Florida here. All hard winds and rains have passed. Just another storm. (as it should be, being it missed us. URGGGGGGGGGGG haven't had a hurricane in years.)

11. Haha I love thunderstorms/rain ... so fun to watch sometimes when I'm high idk why... Can't wait for Irene ;)

12. I'm in TX no rain.... Sucks we've been on a record of like 57 days consecutively above 100 degrees I wish I got rain here.

13. that's terrible man... are you just used to it that it doesn't bother you or does it still bother you?

14. weeeoh, in south jersey, bring it on

15. Nj. Ocean City's been advised to evacuate and my friend rented a house down there starting saturday. Hahaha

16. So am I bro... burlington country wby?

17. real real close to the del mem bridge

• Like Like x 1
  18. There is problaby going to be a lot of damage in NYC and parts of the rest of the state that are near the ocean, espically Long Island. All public transportation may be suspended in NYC, and hundreds of thousands of people have been told to evacuate.

19. It's all overkill. There will be a storm. But nobody needs to evacuate

20. I'm originally from Cali, but yeah I've been here for 5 years and ive never gotten used to it. Anyone from TX will tell you that we have some of the most random shitty weather. It poured rain today for 5 mins like not an exaggeration and then proceded to get up to 106 plus humidity...