Ireland or uk outdoor grows?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by scotty111, Aug 5, 2011.

1. no plans as yet!

2. well i must have missed that , saw hail for about 10minutes thats about it? where are yyour sources from lol?

rain and humidity high as hell for next couple weeks bummer

3. i heard from a friend and instinctively trusted him, is the info false?

4. yes, very much so, just unfounded rumours lol i live close to the centre of hull, as i said, there was hailstone for 10mins if that.

temps are rising again so maybe i can hold on till the end of october before chop time, some trichs already turning cloudy, does anyone know of any techniques to help speed up maturation?

5. I found staring at it for hours helps

6. Iv had to chop mine as this bud rot or what ever it was spred fast as hell so I saved what I could my lady had about 4 weeks left too I'm so upset over it...... oh well I hope its better next year :-D

7. shame that. Where I am the humidity is just too high, and the temps too :(

8. Yeah I think next year I'm going to do a greenhouse grow as its well to wet where I live we are lucky to even get a few nice days without rain

9. 100mile radius of the Beacons = too damn wet!

10. I'm in swansea right next to pontadawe witch is right up the road from brecon lol

11. hence my post ;) Swansea is so much better than here. No girls here, they've all left for the bright lights :(

Maybe I should come visit at some point!

12. #72 swansea stoner, Oct 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2011
    Nah swansea rains everyday all day lol its horrid weather for outdoor grows

13. I've just weilded and sharp knife :(

14. youve just weilded A sharp knife? chop time :( looking that way for me too, its forecast heavy rain for the next 24hours temps around 14c already been a full day of it, no mold yet, but they havent had a chance to dry lol so thinking may chop this weekend, temps supposed to be going back upto 18c by the weeknd with sunny intervals haha, will try get some pics up before the chop, shame i couldnt let it go longer :(

15. mine are only 6 weeks into budding, not enough bud, so gonna chnce leaving them out for another 3 weeks at least, fingers crossed

16. ugh the wait is agonizing! i feel your pain scotty... mine arent anywhere NEAR ready :{

17. Here's mine she's about 4/5 weeks in so excited:)

Attached Files:

• jj.JPG
      jj.JPG
      File size:
      448.2 KB
      Views:
    • j.JPG
      j.JPG
      File size:
      250.2 KB
      Views:
    • DSCI0362.JPG
      DSCI0362.JPG
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
  18. there sweet man, what u feeding them.i havent been giving them any feed in the lst 3 or 4 weeks,hope the bud grows alright o natural

19. Thanks man :) i gave her a small amount of bonemeal and potash about 2 weeks ago ....when are you going to chop yours?

20. looking at the weather id say round about halloween, longer if it stays above 0. you?