IRAQ Just legalized..

Discussion in 'General' started by BlabCannabis, Jan 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 BlabCannabis, Jan 20, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2016
    The Iraqi Parliament (as if they have democrazy, really) has fully legalized growing of cannabis to help kick-start the country's national economy.

Only 6 countries so far have acknowledged that they will purchase from the Iraqi market; Benin, Togo, Japan (wtf?), Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan and Sri Lanka. Now, I dunno why these countries are pro-cannabis import, but perhaps some clever people can join in on the talk and shed some light upon the situation?

I'm currently 'Blabbing' (browser-based conference-skyping) with an Iraqi guy, why just applied for his license to grow commercially. Come in and share your thoughts, or listen in

Here's the link for the blab:

2. I am excited to see where this goes. The implications? who knows. I do know that Iraq don't give a fuck about what the UN has got to say, since Canada is having that problem with them. Maybe this will turn the tide.

3. Very good, but i wont be fucking moving there anytime soon!

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Well considering the middle east has grown cannabis for centuries, if not millenia, it's not that shocking they would reject western influences and legalize a plant that's been part of their culture for quite some time.

That's where all the hash came from back in the day, the middle east

5. Lol oh goody. A bunch of guys who think they have power in that failed state said growing weed is legal.

:rolleyes:

6. On the plus side the blasts from all the bombs wont be long in shifting any spider mite infestations. If they time it right they could even get the trimming done aswell lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Man, I wanna go to North Korea one day. For someone who loves history and politics.. it's like Disney Land.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Ya got jokes

9. North Korea is not like the publicity shots that they stage.
    OP
    I can't find anything on this.
    The link may be an IP harvester.
    OP we need a source.
    Send me a PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.