The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

iranian g13

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bleedpoker, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Just picked some up ill get pics later :)

2. i would love to see these.

3. #3 bleedpoker, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Just got to run to the store and get some drank and ill get a pic. :) its prettyyyyy yummy mmmm

4. Hurry up with the drink :eek:

5. Lol the funny thing when I got it..is the guy was all disappointed in it cos he hates.it compared to his other stuff lol

6. I can't get the attachment thing to work on my app :-( what do I dooooo lol

7. use a computer

8. Oh deal ok ill just have.to.wait til I get home haha grr

9. ok ok ok here's my ig13 :smoke:

Attached Files:

• ig13.jpg
      ig13.jpg
      File size:
      55.9 KB
      Views:
  10. Woah, that looks DANK.

11. it's sooooo yummy makes my eyes water hahaha

12. im diggin the fox tails

13. indeed it does.

14. ps - sorry for the crappy pic quality.. can't find my digi had to use the cell and i was stupidly baked when i took the pic couldn't hold my phone still for shit hahaha

15. Please share as much about your experience with the Iranian G13 please.

16. haha i feel like this guy sounds like a spammer

17. A) im not a guy and b) im not a spammer....wtf...

Im getting more if the ig13 soon ill post more bout it then I've smoked too many different strains lately Idr one from the next

18. Wasn't talkin bout you OP, was talkin bout the dude with 1 post who i quoted who sounds like a spammer lol :laughing:

19. Thanks for the welcome to this board.

How the fuck do I sound like a spammer. I am interested in this strain, I did a google search and this thread along with others came up.

I asked people to share their experience, so again how the fuck did I come across as a spammer?

There needs to be a shake your head icon for negative fucks like you !!!

20. dude hes just jealous of that iranian g13 shit i am too, dont even trip and welcome to the site.

Grasscity Deals Near You