Iranian Autoflower/Iranian Short Season

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sinseman, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Hello fellow blades, I have rejoined the gc community after a few years of dormancy :hello:! I have been researching here and there and have determined for my purposes that I want to grow an autoflower strain. I plan on an indoor soil grow with LED's (possibly 90w) and a relatively small area (about 2.5x3x4). I have also been trying to find some indoor IAF grows, but it seems like everyone only veg's them indoors. Does anyone know (preferably from personal exp) if this strain will grow well completely indoors? What triggers this particular strain to flower? (read it wasn't a true autoflower) Can I do a 24hr/0hr cycle until harvest? Indoor yields? Can I LST? End plant size? Smoke report? I feel like this particular strain isn't explained well enough in any resource and Dr.GT makes it seem like its a normal autoflower. Thanks for the help, any additional suggestions for my situation would be appreciated!

Happy toking :smoke:

2. -bump- anyone??

3. help would be good

4. I have heard that the Iranian Auto flower is best suited for outdoor but have no personal experience so sorry. I can tell you that I have had great success with LED and soil. I use a 180w from Prosource and supplement with CFL's. I can fit 4 plants in 1.75g containers under it. They will stay very short and have tight compact buds.

Attached Files:

5. Hey some help direct me to the thread i am looking for....
    I am trying to find this thread on the Iranian auto flowers.......i was a very lengthy thread, like 19+ pages or so....sme guy was talking about his one auto he was growing....the guy username 'northone' talked alot about his experience having grown the iranian in a previous year..... i thought the thread was specifically called Iranian or something...maybe it was titled auto's or something... some direct me to it please