Iranian Autoflower August harvest

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by biggybuds, Sep 5, 2010.

1. these were harvested August 21 and yielded about 40 pounds dry weight. very potent smoke. harvested another bunch back in July

Attached Files:

2. that is an awesome auto patch you got there!! claiming 40 lbs i think we need to see pics of the WHOLE patch:rolleyes: haha

anyway very nice dude. i really like the idea of a big auto patch like that:)

3. those look pretty good for autos mine were a little smaller this yr. 40 lbs for how many plants? that a good yeild

4. Yeah its a great idea cause hunters and 5-0/rippers are not looking nowhere as heavy as end of Sept/oct.

Looked at DR greenthumb ( only place u can get this strain ) Looks great, but they seem sketch a little. I WANT THIS STRAIN!

5. Kinda funny how the grow went from 30lb in one post all the way to 40 lb.And alll post are about the same thing.Just saying I may be wrong but HHHMMMMMMMMM:rolleyes:

6. hmmmm i suppose i might have put a wrong number in there but it was indeed 40. there was 2 batches. one was planted in april and harvested in the first week of july. yield was on average bigger (150 grams dry per) than this batch. this batch was started mid may and averaged 125 grams dry per. both batches from seed right in the ground. it took 4 of us with 2 trimpro machines 2 days

7. Hey BiggyBuds,

Just wondering is there more u can say about this strain? Smoke report, height? Where u recieved the seeds from....Any more pics would be great also thanks..:wave:

8. holy shit its gonna take you months to cure that whole crop

9. Awesome post
    i've been real curious about this strain
    thank you for growing :wave: