Iran Warns World of Coming Great Event

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DSull12, Feb 5, 2012.

1. someone just needs to bomb strike that whole area with cannabis smoke

2. I am already trying to patent my THC Bombs idea. I hope the military industrial complex will be looking forward to my presentation.

3. All this can possibly do is envoke fear.. there's literally nothing I can do sitting from this chair im in that could stop it from happening if they do decide to do it. but for one, i think iran is just trying to flex their muscle, what little muscle they have right now. They dont even have an air force, and lack the resources to even get over here. Iran would rather have us engage war with them over the issue of WMD's, that would strike up an even bigger war. Russia said they would defend Syria, China says they will defend Iran. America would be stupid to go to war with Iran, but the high ups are pretty stupid so.

4. this is why i smoke cuz i never fuckin know when a god damned nuke is gunna drop on my numb little head

5. What a stupid fucking move on their part, they are playing right into the Neocons hands, now they can point to this as yet more circumstantial evidence that Iran is a "threat." Its like they're handing the US Government propaganda to use against them with a nice little cherry on top. Conspiracy anyone? Does the Iranian government want to be attacked?

6. this world is mad

7. I was watching that NatGeo show with the fat rednecks who constantly prepare for Armegeddon and my Grandmother sees it and shakes her head saying they are a bunch of idiots, I am thinking these idiots are going to be the ones who inherit the earth, the fat paranoid rednecks will create a new civilization out of the ashes of the old.

8. Doubt it, they'd starve

you'd have to be completely aware with settling land and developing food for yourself..in a post apocalyptic environment, pretty hard transition for...98% of us here...

9. all the ones I've seen live on farms, have a couple years worth of food supplies and enough guns and ammunition to invade Mexico. Not to mention gas masks and fallout shelters.

10. if you prepare sooner than later you can live off vegetables and gather whatever meat you can but the meat isnt necessary to survive. You start gathering organic seeds right now. Not franken seeds that are addicted to pesticides and need chemicals to grow. If your in a city your worse off. Thats where the panic would be the worst. Small country towns would protect their own, people would band together and form little communes. Ammunition, food, water, shelter.

11. Oh I'm not worried about survival I live near a major military base that will probably be nuked on the first day of WW3 so my plan is to sit on my roof toke up and hopefully catch a glimpse of the nuke going off before I'm vaporized.

[​IMG]

12. i am convinced iran does not want a war, they would love to get us to fear them.

they get off on that.

I strongly doubt they follow through if we ignore them they will go away.

13. Israel is going to do them in.....and all the fat, redneck, survivalists will end up killing each other.....lmo

14. [quote name='"metalplusweed"']i am convinced iran does not want a war, they would love to get us to fear them.

they get off on that..[/quote]

This is true but just the fact that there is always that possibility is a little freaky. I wish political leaders could stop with the bullshit and look to matters like improving the economy not trying to wage war considering we're finishing up with our mess in the Middle East.

15. Great event=A "nuke" capable of destroying a cardboard box?

16. Haha thought that website was "WMD.com" at first... how fitting...

Anyways, ya this is a really stupid move. It does almost make me wonder if Iran's leaders want their country to be attacked.

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rbjqrk40KI]Megaton Nuke Exploding - Fallout 3 - YouTube[/ame]

18. #20 Americandutchyz, Feb 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2012
    Yeah, Iran will never be able to position any of their naval vessels anywhere near our coast without us buttfucking them to oblivion.

If they shoot off a nuke anywhere it will be somewhere in Europe. However I doubt they'll have a nuke to shoot off.

I've seen a lot of this guys articles, "Reza Khalili" I don't know if hes legit or not, supposedly hes a former CIA mole in the Iranian republican gaurd...So if thats true he does have some real knowledge on the matter, but the stuff hes been talking about lately, you'd think its classified, you'd think he already would have gotten in deep shit with the spooks. so idk.