Iran wants war..

Discussion in 'General' started by dotgif, Mar 13, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Skunky Monkey"']

Americas been it's own nation for 235 years and for 209 they have been at war :eek: i think your spot on correct :)[/quote]

Your obsession with America fascinates me.. Seems like you know more about it than you know about England

2. Nah man, just like to keep myself educated about the world, did an A level in Geography it's not a fascination just basic knowledge. :p

I lived in America for 5 years though...

3. [quote name='"Skunky Monkey"']

Americas been it's own nation for 235 years and for 209 they have been at war :eek: i think your spot on correct :)[/quote]

Thanks for that information, I didn't have that knowledge.

Do you mind if I ask where you have gotten all of your knowledge of the US? I took US history and governmental affairs courses prior to graduating college and still don't have NEARLY the knowledge of my own country as you.

Bravo goodsir, I will enjoy reaping the rest of the knowledge you post :)

4. LOL no rapture or Christian beliefs here.

I mean, we will awaken to the fact that we are one body and mind, living collectively on a planet that we actually need to take care of and nurture, for our children and many generations to come.

50 years ago, those hippies were onto something..

5. #85 Skunky Monkey, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    Just a statistic i heard a while ago. and i did an A level in Geography. :)

Obviously i'm not a spy for the KGB ;) :laughing:

6. Oh cool dude, i totally agree. Sounds like something bill hicks said though however i think it's true. we really do need to take care of our planet.

7. Yea Hicks was in on this too, he always tried to impliment it into his routines whenever possible.

Whenever I encounter people that just don't understand or believe in an awakening, I always remind myself;

It won't be an awakening if people aren't asleep.

8. So true.. maybe we should just all take unmentionables! :D

You guys will like this video
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev9oPUNaqXE&feature=related]Earth at night seen from space ISS (HD 1080p) ORIGINAL - YouTube[/ame]

9. How do you think were going to find out though ?? Aliens ? :confused:

10. Yea, I absolutely do.

Part of me wants to believe that WE are the aliens...

..Our higher dimensional selves, the non-material side of our being, that is unfamillar to us and has been lost throughout time is the real alien, and when we encounter this thing, that comes from within, we claim it to be extraterrestrial because it seems SOO far off from our ordinary culture-bound lives.

But, then again another part of me wants to believe that there are extra terrestrials watching down on this entire situation, and they may not even be in this dimension, they may be extra or hyper dimensional, and perhaps they will emerge again, when the time is right..

..I mean alot of cultures from the past all have pointed towards something "coming back" whether its the second coming of Christ, the Annunaki, the Nephilim, or countless others, and they've all said that "something will happen."

Heck, I mean I always summarize talks like this with "If nothing happens then we're just going to blow ourselves up, and what can you say about that."

If you look at the rate of rainforest deforestation, resource scarcity, consumerism and capitalism commodification of resources, freshwater scarcity and population growth, it's clear that these things reach unimagineable levels in the next 30 years..

..History, is ending.

11. LOL now we can safely say we've hi-jacked this thread.

12. holy shit you guys went on for 3 more pages of this? aight i'm outta here lol

13. Haha I'll talk some positive talk over some stupid arguments any day. Keep it going :smoke:

14. Jesus, skipped from page 3 or 4 to see if it was back on track......

[​IMG]

I dont wanna go to war with Iran.PERIOD.Russia and China and North korea all may get involved....THAT WOULD SCARE ME SHITLESSS

15. We are aliens, there IS life on other planets so we are aliens to them, awesome theory dude i really enjoyed reading that man :):smoke: blew my mind.

16. BREAKING NEWS

[​IMG]

17. Dam straight bitches

[​IMG]

18. what the fuck happened in here?

19. [​IMG]

GET TO IT

20. [​IMG]