Iran wants war..

Discussion in 'General' started by dotgif, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Omg you guys need a fucking hobby. Arguing for the sake of arguing. Funny meme though OP :p

2. That's what I'm hoping takes place..

..Otherwise we just blow ourselves up, and it's all over.

I can't beleive the people in power, just can't smarten up.

3. There is something the united states CAN do about it...

Which is stop sticking our noses into every world problem and let iran and israel sort this out...

4. [quote name='"MayorMcStoned"']

There is something the united states CAN do about it...

Which is stop sticking our noses into every world problem and let iran and israel sort this out...[/quote]

Too bad Jews control the US and love Israel

5. #65 Spaced, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    [quote name='"Bobby Blendz"']

Too bad Jews control the US and love Israel[/quote]

You are so uneducated on some subjects its not even funny.

That is your opinion, and he has his..
    0 Tolerance for disrespect.. His opinion should be repsected even if it is different
    from yours , personal attacks have no place here...

~YODA

6. #66 Bobby Blendz, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    [quote name='"Spaced"']

You are so uneducated on some subjects its not even funny.[/quote]

You're right man there are no rich Jews who heavily influence media and politics lmao.. Sigh.

Come up with some info that rebutts mine instead of insulting me when you don't even explain how you think I'm wrong. You're just a flame though, everyone knows it so I'm not surprised :)

7. Jewish by name, at least. But yeah.

Yet, somehow I'd be happy if that happened, knowing that we wouldn't ruin this Earth anymore than we already have.

But a massive awakening would be amazing.

Ah yes bring some more negativity in here! We need more arguments! Besides the fact that he's right..

8. [quote name='"Bobby Blendz"']

You're right man there are no rich Jews who heavily influence media and politics lmao.. Sigh[/quote]

That's like me saying the blacks are influencing and pushing out this Kony2012 bullshit. Don't be so prejudice, considering "Jew" is a slur.

9. actually, i might kind of agree with bobby...

think about it this way...

when being educated in the united states, particularly in high school, how many genocides do you hear about?

one

and thats the holocaust... nothing about south africa, darfur, etc. we are conditioned to believe that the jewish culture deserves our unwavering support and alliance, no matter how many turkish aid flotillas they board and abduct IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS.
    never mind that there was an american citizen who was killed by the israeli special forces, which should lead to at least an inquiry by the united states... but nothing.

10. [quote name='"Spaced"']

That's like me saying the blacks are influencing and pushing out this Kony2012 bullshit. Don't be so prejudice, considering "Jew" is a slur.[/quote]

So is blacks congrats, I'm not prejudiced against Jews whatsoever I'm just saying that they have an extremely heavy influence on politics and are largely part of the reason we baby israel so much. I read into it all the time, look at the names who own the biggest financial firms and media outlets.. All Jewish. So tell me how I'm wrong? In detail please, less flame more info

11. I read that book. pretty cool if you ask me. just a question though what are you going to do if we don't all die in 2012, apparently the mayans didn't mean 2012 is the end but a new beggining a fresh start.

So maybe it will just kill us all :confused: i have an open mind about it.

12. [quote name='"MayorMcStoned"']

actually, i might kind of agree with bobby...

think about it this way...

when being educated in the united states, particularly in high school, how many genocides do you hear about?

one

and thats the holocaust... nothing about south africa, darfur, etc. we are conditioned to believe that the jewish culture deserves our unwavering support and alliance, no matter how many turkish aid flotillas they board and abduct IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS.
    never mind that there was an american citizen who was killed by the israeli special forces, which should lead to at least an inquiry by the united states... but nothing.[/quote]
    They use that example because its the most recent and relevant to the time. By no means is this a giant conspiracy to give pity to the Jewish people.

13. I don't think we're going to die...

..I'm leaning towards an awakening to our reality.

14. what about all these genocides man?

WorldTime News Report :: Current Stage 7 Genocides in the World

there's over 20 that are currently going on as we speak, and you say its the most recent and relevant?

15. [quote name='"Spaced"']
    They use that example because its the most recent and relevant to the time. By no means is this a giant conspiracy to give pity to the Jewish people.[/quote]

Says holocaust is the most recent genocide.

Calls others uneducated.

16. [quote name='"OpenMindFields"']

I don't think we're going to die...

..I'm leaning towards an awakening to our reality.[/quote]

I fully agree.

It's been shown characteristically throughout the past couple years, even more so the past year.

More people are coming "alive" within their own mind and realizing we are one society, regardless international borders.

One can hope... Because I foresee this world declining into a pile of rubble if we keep on the pace that we are.

17. Wrong.Iran isn't going to start to just throw missile's at America in the first place.It's America that want's war.

18. Oh no, your not a Christian who thinks the raptures gonna happen are you :eek: what exactly do you mean :confused:

19. [quote name='"Bobby Blendz"']

Says holocaust is the most recent genocide.

Calls others uneducated.[/quote]

I was referring to when I was in school.

Your age shows simply by using a meme format in attempting to insult me.

I don't think you realize genocides have taken place since before Roman times. The world is over populated.

20. Americas been it's own nation for 235 years and for 209 they have been at war :eek: i think your spot on correct :)