Iran Says Tall, White Space Aliens Control America

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BigOrange2, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Do not worry.  We're benevolent space aliens.

2. sooooo...... Iran is being racist against caucasians and trying to mask it by claiming we are aliens?

Yeah, probably so. But then again its pretty much all neural bullshit in us fucksticks's heads so who gives a fuck anyway?.But given all of the evidence, I'd still put my money.on America being ruled by idiots and assholes over aliens. But to each his own.

4. I thinks it's always a possibility.

You'll ask people if they believe in aliens and they'll probably say, it's hard to think we're completely alone. Then you ask if they think aliens are interfering w/ our society - then all of a sudden it's ridiculous. Seems like the trend I'm seeing here.

Hell, if humans were advanced enough to travel the stars don't you think that some of us would meddle in the affairs of others, or at least observe closely? I doubt every race out there follows the "prime directive" lol

5. My favourite colour is ham.

6. [quote name="Blix" post="19353382" timestamp="1389908054"]We've become a nation of conspiracy theorists.Is this really the best use of the internet?Using it to post stories that wouldn't pass muster atThe National Enquirer?I've got a bad feeling about our future.[/quote]We respond with denial and anger. We don't want to admit that we are dupes and our perception of reality is false. Dumbed down, we are incapable of common sense and concerted action. We refuse to contemplate what they may have in store. Better to ridicule the messenger and change the channel.M3ssenger

7. It's not denial.  It's just that I have yet to find a
    conspiracy theory that holds up to much scrutiny.
    It's all pseudo-science, rumor and innuendo.

8. [quote name="Blix" post="19360932" timestamp="1390012015"]It's not denial. It's just that I have yet to find aconspiracy theory that holds up to much scrutiny.It's all pseudo-science, rumor and innuendo.[/quote]Not saying this specifically for this conspiracy, but the government will say or do anything to keep them from having the people revolt or go crazy over aliens or whatever the effect of the matter is from happening. All I'm saying is take it for what it's worth. One of these days a conspiracy is bound to be right. And with all of these same conspiracies popping up although it could, doesn't seem coincidental. At least to me. And I don't consider myself to be a conspiracy theorist by any means. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I think if the states was run by aliens, all the tricks humans pull and backlash they have for the government would be cause enough for these aliens to just show themselves and get on with the enslaving. 

10. Crazy ass space crackers

11. [quote name="BigOrange²" post="19370441" timestamp="1390168974"]Haha that's from Sunrise... I watch that every morning with coffee now that I live in Australia[/quote]Haha really? I can't tell if this is misinformation or not. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

You can tell they are almost making a joke out of it by the look on their faces and the way they are talking, but the reality of it is, what if he was telling the truth, no one would believe it anyway because everyone thinks they have such a good handle on reality and how things work, when everything they know could be fundamentally incorrect. That would be hard for most people to swallow

13. [quote name="BigOrange²" post="19370738" timestamp="1390172994"]You can tell they are almost making a joke out of it by the look on their faces and the way they are talking, but the reality of it is, what if he was telling the truth, no one would believe it anyway because everyone thinks they have such a good handle on reality and how things work, when everything they know could be fundamentally incorrect. That would be hard for most people to swallow[/quote]Ah ok, I see what your saying about their faces. I wish he was telling the truth I find our reality rather boring Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. i thought repetilians were devils taken over human souls, as far as aliens have i no idea.

15. Government does work with aliens.  A government impala (had gov tags) once drove by my old neighborhood's col-de-saq very slowly moments before I left.

As I went up the big hill, it was blocking off the road in front of me.  I slowed down and they rolled by with their window down and drove past me slowly.  Inside was a being that took the form of my girl.  It wasn't her because she didn't know where that house was and her hair was different.  They were just looking down, not paying any attention to the road.

As for me, I just kept on keepin on.

16. [quote name="greenterror" post="19371846" timestamp="1390185201"]Government does work with aliens. A government impala (had gov tags) once drove by my old neighborhood's col-de-saq very slowly moments before I left.As I went up the big hill, it was blocking off the road in front of me. I slowed down and they rolled by with their window down and drove past me slowly. Inside was a being that took the form of my girl. It wasn't her because she didn't know where that house was and her hair was different. They were just looking down, not paying any attention to the road.As for me, I just kept on keepin on.[/quote]I think the being you're trying to describe would be "female"Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. [quote name="BigOrange²" post="19370738" timestamp="1390172994"]You can tell they are almost making a joke out of it by the look on their faces and the way they are talking, but the reality of it is, what if he was telling the truth, no one would believe it anyway because everyone thinks they have such a good handle on reality and how things work, when everything they know could be fundamentally incorrect. That would be hard for most people to swallow[/quote]Australian news makes joke interviews and streams them on tv for everyone to see on their news channel? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

It looked exactly like my girl from when we dated years ago in high school with the hair she had then.  A friend also witnessed the car.

And I don't believe the government gets 16 year olds to work for them in any such manner as described.