Iran DOESNT have a Nuclear Weapon.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DivineVictoryX, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Our country was started that why. An I never said it was okay because it's not. nobody wins a fucking war especially the people who fought it.

Hell ya I smoke.

2. An I will watch it.

Hell ya I smoke.

Dude none of us are perfect , every one of us have issues. I however think you are not the faulty part here. You are unfortunately part of  a war culture and you represent that. What i can suggest you to just forget every new paper , tv station , blog etc.. Just travel the world a bit , that will teach you way more then you can imagine and i bet with you , you'll talk 180 vice versa compared to today.

Nuclear warheads are extremely dangerous but government black propoganda is worse then any other because that creates the hate and war between humanity.

4. Back then Netanyahu did say Iran was working on a bomb and they denied it.  That was before the existence of secret nuclear research facilities were made public showing he was right.  Now that we know they still deny it and people like you still believe them.  It's right in front of your face yet you deny it.  In all your research what was it that proved to you that Iran is not working on a bomb?

5. Iran has one of the largest proven oil reserves in the world.

Makes one wonder why they have gone decades under sanctions just so they can simply produce "energy" and bar anyone from inspecting their facilities.

6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReSNbkoT-8w

7. #87 DivineVictoryX, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    Lol.

Netanyahu said 4 Years ago that Iran was MONTHS away from acquiring a nuclear weapon.

It's been 4 years.

Now, just like Iraq they went to war because the Evidence came from ONE source ( the cia). Ron Paul said this in 2002. That there was NO EVIDENCE. Ron Paul was right. The U.S was 100% Positive IRAQ has a Nuclear weapon. They had 0.

Iran, again moved off the dollar like Iraq, Single Source from the CIA.

There's no threat From Iran. Yet were trying to Go into another war with them? It's for the oil.

Israel has nukes. Come on now really?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8KiRAMvAlpQ

^^

Enjoy the video. There a bunch of liars

8. Iran Backs Away From Key Detail in Nuclear Deal

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/03/30/world/middleeast/iran-backs-away-from-key-detail-in-nuclear-deal.html?referrer=

Having oil reserves and refined gasoline are not the same thing. 

10. No one said Iraq had a nuke.  You are so far from the truth on that you should ask yourself what else are you wrong about, like your "it's about the oil" crap.  Maybe your research could include some sources other than youtube because that one is letting you down.  I'll ask again...in all your research what convinced you so completely Iran doesn't have a nuclear weapons program?

11. Good Video.

Hey Cactus is this Good enough for you.

Told you, don't you question me. I Know what I'm talking about.

My Research Is spot on

FORMER CHIEF OF IAEA.

Talks on Iraq War, Iran Situation and Isreal.

In response to your previous comment. THEY DON'T HAVE A BOMB

12. I can still remember Hans Blix pleading with the US to grant International Inspectors more time in Iraq.  The rest is history.

13. Government employees and others connected to any government NEVER LIE! :mad:

Who doesn't have a bomb?  What point in that video convinces you Iran doesn't have a nuke weapons program? 

15. Just ask Hillary  

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427752016.426071.jpg

Hell ya I smoke.

17. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427752243.856625.jpg

Hell ya I smoke.

18. Doesn't everyone on this forum smoke?

19. Right now as matter fact.

Hell ya I smoke.

20. You said "NOT WORKING ON A BOMB". Trying to change your argument really Cactus? Lol

GG Bro.