Iran DOESNT have a Nuclear Weapon.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DivineVictoryX, Mar 14, 2015.

Israel can't sign the NPT, because they already have nukes. The chances of anyone allowing them to join as a declared state are slim to non. And radiological suitcase bombs aren't covered by the NPT. And they never said that they want to wipe out Israel... It has already been proved as a deliberate mistranslation.

Although Iran has certainly failed to comply with the IAEA safeguards, particularly because of the sites at Arak and Natanz, they're still nowhere near nuclear weapons capability; they're probably about 15 years away, and that's only if the quality of their enrichment program doesn't continue to deteriorate. Also, the only way that Iran could have gained warhead designs is through the Pakistani  A Q Khan smuggling network, a country which is a NON-signatory of the NPT.

2. Payback -

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-31957265

May Netanyahu reap what he has sown ...

3. If owning Nuclear weapons is a crime , why is America have the biggest Nuclear weapon silo in the world ?

4. The world police can do as they want. They answer to no one.

Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran...

6. But The USA has This
    [​IMG]

Yeah I've always thought that was the ultimate hypocrisy. Israel and the US want Iran to stop building a bomb, when both of them have large stockpiles of nuclear weapons themselves. Telling other people to disarm in the name of peace seems transparently self serving.

8. .
     It's illegal to possess nukes if you're a signatory of the NPT but aren't a declared state under the treaty. The declared states are the 5 permanent members of the security council. It's legal to own nukes if you withdraw from the treaty, like NK did.

9. Why am I supposed to care if Iran has nukes? Washington has thousands of them. And putting nukes aside, Washington is a much bigger threat to my liberties than Iran, Russia, China, N. Korea, or any other nation out there.

I was listening to Larry Kudlow's radio show today. For the unwashed, he is a financial guy, or so we are led to believe. But his show rarely touches on financial matters, it has been a thinly-disguised Limbaugh show for years. (Republicans, our saviors! Democrats, evil! War is good! Peace is bad!  . . . )

And today it was no different. He was ranting and raving something about Iran being "our mortal enemy . . . " or whatever. Hey Larry, if you want some Iranians dead, grab a rifle and go over there and shoot them. And wave to your buddy, NetanYahoo.com as you go over Tel Aviv.

10. #50 BlazedGlory, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2015

Lol I just can't take Netanyahu seriously after his little cartoon comb presentation at the UN [​IMG]

95% there eh? How long ago was that?

I pretty much agree that it's dumb to be afraid of Iran maybe getting one shitty nuke that they could never deliver far enough to hurt me personally, when I'm not worried about the USA's power to completely annihilate my country if they so chose.

Israel just doesn't want to lose the advantage they have of being a nuclear power while Iran is not. I doubt anybody is seriously afraid of Iran nuking them.

11. I don't think we have any right to tell another nation what to do. The whole nuclear talks with Iran is a joke. John Kerry is a little rich elite snob, who does not have their respect. Whatever deal they reach is only a bullshit talking point for the Obama legacy. Obama comes in and fucks everything up. First black president of the USA.
    My problem with iran is all the shit their high ranking leaders say. They keep talking and talking and talking. But they never do anything.
    Are they full of shit and bluffing? Or would they actually hit if they could?????

12. It's funny reading this thread you can just tell who is being told what to think from Israel/US, when will these people stop listening to the leaders that control their thoughts. Iran is not a threat you should be looking at your own country to see the real terrorists

13. I know. Those tea party peeps are gonna be hacking womens heads of any time now. Or are you referring to all the terrorists being imported through all our lame policies?

Regardless, the world should take comfort in the fact that the same people that engineered the trade of 5 top Taliban commanders for a raggedy-ass Army deserter are engineering deals that affect religious psychopaths and nuclear weapons. Sure makes me feel warm and cozy. Probably comforts the Ayatollahs, too.

14. My girlfriend was reading up on Cruz last night and one think he stood for was NOT letting Iran get nuclear weapons. Put that through the bullshit filter and you get 'i am willing to wage war on Iran. Aside from Turkey, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, Pakistan and India (most of which are fairly compliant with the US/UN) what other powers are in the region? Russia, Iran and maybe Egypt.

They have to have complete control and Iran isnt playing ball. Notice Nuclear powers dont get in wars with each other (at least not directly)?

15. I bet it's the folks you don't agree with who are being remotely controlled, eh?  It's not all our fault, it's these damn things they stuck into the backs of our heads.

16. Brain washing/programming can be accomplished by subtle means, maybe you were being hyperbolic about the gadget in the neck?

17. I'm not saying anyone is actually attaching something to Americans heads and brainwashing them. It's done using media and it's well documented. I'm not going to get into all this conspiracy shit here but the information is out there and easy to find if you want. I don't even know if you can still call it a conspiracy because it's well know that the media manipulates the ideas of people, and most of these big news companies are owned by the same people.

Ed's not kidding. [​IMG]  I've seen it. Scary stuff. [​IMG][​IMG]  [​IMG]      [​IMG]

It pulses in and out when he gets high. 

19. Nukes tend to be used as a stalemating card. If anyone nukes another country there would be wotldwide outrage and that country would be screwed. In the past 100years id venture to say U.S. has been involved in more 'wars' or 'military excursions' than any other country, if we should fear any country having nukes wouldnt it be that country?

Even if Iran had nuclear weapons i cannot see them using it on Israel anyway, the whole 'mutually assured destruction' would likely deter them. The reason they hate Israel is probably less religious and more the fact that its the Wests strongarm oppressor in the region. Religion is a tool to incite public support, but in the end I doubt most Iranians would sacrifice their country to rid the world of the Jewish state, regardless of the words of the more extreme religious talk.

From my perspective Nuclear war heads are the biggest risk on the world. There are too many crazy people on this world that can end human and other life on planet earth with just clicking one button.
    No country or person should be allowed such a power in this world. 

Humanity need to act fast on this and require all countries to destroy nucler warheads