Iran DOESNT have a Nuclear Weapon.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DivineVictoryX, Mar 14, 2015.

1. So how is Israel influencing the one on one talks between Kerry and Zarif?

The friendliness with the US is not the only measure of trust, globally speaking.  There are other specific geopolitical factors to consider.

Those two are GC legends!

4. Globally speaking, Israel and India are far less economically and politically isolated than many NPT signatory states.

5. Netanyahu went to Washington for a number of reasons but primarily to do what he could to influence the talks.
    Democrats and Republicans alike dropped to their knees and offered their mouths to him. Granted there were a number of Democrats who retained their dignity and refused to be Neocon whores.

Turn congress and pressure comes on the White House and on Kerry.

J-DILLA summed it up much better:

7. #187 SmokinP, Apr 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2015
    All your biased links mean jack shit.
    The facts speak very clearly.
    Iran wants an agreement that is obvious.

You are stuck in the pro Israeli mindset of "talks are meaningless" " these people are terrorists or sponsors of terrorism".

Sometimes Mr Wizard dreams do come true and talks come to a peaceful and lasting agreement. See N. Ireland.

Talks don't always mean entertaining the Americans by playing along with the "peace talks" with the pesky Palestinians.

Edit: I apologise i seem to have deleted all your propaganda pieces. It was unintended. :mellow:

8. Winner. DING DIMG DING.

Finally someone said it. I called him out three times and he ignored it. Refuses to Look at the other side, all of the information instead of being Open Minded and wanting to learn.

And now for some interesting -- and actually useful -- information.

This is the only way to make homemade popcorn. After you have this, nothing else will ever measure up.

You need a good popper for best results. I used to have a big aluminum roasting pot that worked good, but an old GF threw it out, the bitch. [​IMG] Aluminum is best because it transfers heat better than steel, and that's what you want.

I bought this aluminum popper some years ago and it works great.

[​IMG]

And now for the most important part: You must use coconut oil, available at Walmart's or any big supermarket.

Put a few tablespoons in the pot, add 1/3 to 1/2 cup of corn kernals and pop.

However much butter you normally use (2-3 tablespoons) add about an equal amount of coconut oil to it, and melt. I microwave it using the same (glass) measuring cup that I used to measure the popcorn.

Drizzle over popcorn, stirring as you go, and salt to taste.

You can thank me now or later. :mad:

What was this thread about? [​IMG]

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-32166814