IQ: Stoned and Sober

Discussion in 'General' started by 420 stoner 420, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Hello. This here is a topic which will take some effort to get off the ground.

The tests
    The Idea
    Take the tests. One sober, the other while under the influence of good ol' THC. BUT!! Try to take them differently from others. By that, I mean, some will do the first link first, then the second. Others should do it the other way, so as to reduce the error margin, because who knows, one test could be harder than the other.

I took the second one sober and got 120. not too great :p
    Oh, and I realize IQ doesn't really mean much, just a social hierarchy of sorts.

Anyways, take a test, smoke, take another, POST YOUR RESULTS.

Mine: 120 sober, will add my stoned score later tonight (i have work).

You may begin :hello:

edit: shit, wish i added a poll

2. That's a good idea, I Imagine it would stay about the same. MJ has no effect on long term memory as far as I know...(edit) but it could take more time, which matters on iq tests i think

check this article out...http://daily.stanford.edu/article/2005/5/4/emailWorseForIqThanMarijuana

3. I'm never quite sober so I'll just do one on Sativa and the other on Indica!

I took the tickle test on some early Train Wreck, a light forehead soother of a hum going on while concentrating... and the results are;

Train Wreck head- 136!

I can't wait to go smoke some Berry White and do the other test now!

IQ tests are like astrological forecasts, if you believe it, its gotta be true!

4. shit I scored a 117 sober on the second one

thats not right I scored a 164 last year in school so either thats bullshit or I cant think while im sober

im pretty sure I got most of them right but last year I did take the test high as hell but I will come back and re take the test while stoned as soon as I get some bud

5. I got a 131 on the second one sober.

6. Your IQ score is 129 ... high on the second one :smoke:
    and 95 on the first one (seemed a lot harder)... high :smoke:

7. 145 on the first and 135 on the second but the first one seemed much harder.

Gonna take it stoned later.

Edit, 113 and 131 respectively while stoned. I kinda just fucked around on the first one, like I did the visual memory one by seeing which answer I saw the "hardest". Didn't make much sense. Same basic score on the second one though, so I only get a little dumber (more distracted) when high.

8. I just took the High Society IQ test sober and got a 134. Im dry right now, but I'll come take it again once Im nice and retarded :)

9. well im suppose to be smart like naturlly(sp?) and all my teachers say im smart but i dont put no effort...i got an eye opening 107...thought more HIGHLY of myself but im sober rite now will be sure to take the 2nd one in the right mind of state

10. i don't have an attention span long enough to do it, i gave up within a minute

11. iq really doesn't mean much.

and the first one is a lot harder, i realized.

12. retake the second one high

13. 92 on the first one after dxm all day and very little food/ sleep, i'll take the other one tomorrow

14. damn i feel so dumb i only got 102 on the first one sober then 113 on the first one blasted i found it so much easier to understand the things when i high