IQ/Ink Blot tests when sober and stoned

Discussion in 'General' started by Hanger18, Apr 8, 2004.

1. hate to burst your bubble but this isnt a valid IQ test, u gotta go to a psycholgist or a licensed test giver with the licensed test

2. The first time I took an IQ test I was sober and it was before I'd ever smoked herb. I got a 154. Then once I took it really blazed and got 137 I believe it was. And the last time I took it I believe it was around 143. I don't trust that shit, if it means I'm a genius... great. IQ's don't get you a decent job... diploma's do. And that requires lots of work and dedication. Sigh, soon it'll be time to straighten out my life and start working a real completely legit full time job again.

3. Just wanted to point out that valid IQ test takes atleast 6-8 hours (ones taken on paper, in a legit testing center), or atleast ones that qualify for Mensa. It's often common that they take a few days.

4. IQ score: 126

5. IQ test bored me

inkblot one was cool though

6. Yea that IQ test can't be that accurate, just because someone happens to know a certain definition doesnt make them smarter, just happen to know that particular word. Some of the sentences even if you didnt know the word you can figure it out though.

I got a 133

7. haha im 15/baked as fuck and scored 113 and i did it in less than like 20 minutes.

i never knew i was that good, the picture questions are easiest for me.

8. that was my score too.. i feel like a dumbass :(

9. errr.. 15?

Anyway, the inkblot is pretty rad it was extremly accurate, didnt bother taking the IQ, im way too damn lazy to take my time. :D

10. yep 15.... 92' :D

11. And now you're banned, because you can't read that this forum is for people who are 18+, lmao... Gotta love the ones who don't bother reading the rules first... It's like "hey hey hey! ban me, ban me!" :D

Here's my ink-blot test... I didn't bother with the IQ one as I've been professionally tested by a shrink, and scored a not-too-shabby 160 :D The Ink-Blot test is actually a pretty accurate description of me :)

\t\t Michael, your subconscious mind is driven most by Reserve \t\t\t\t
    [​IMG]

You approach the world with reserve because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you like to be in control. You keep your emotions to yourself and you may seem mysterious or enigmatic to others.

You're often very cautious about truly expressing yourself. Even people who have known you for some time may find it hard to get close to you.

Your psyche is very deep and rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

12. 124 and your subconscious mind is driven most by Sexuality.

The world is a sexy place for you — your erotic self leads the way. Whether this is because you're presently in a great physical relationship or simply want one, you are much more aware of the sexual undertones in situations than most people.

This heightened focus, coupled with your vivid imagination, can make you more likely to have original — at times risqué — interpretations of things that other people might see as innocuous.

Your subconscious is telling you that you are very much alive, and have a great deal of passion to bring to life.

Skeet skeet?

13. The tests online aren't accurate. They change frequently, and it's kept pretty secret about all the details. It's very comprehensive. Also, online, they make the scores higher so you'll buy whatever shit they're selling.

14. ummmm I randomly chose all my answers and still got a 97....so I'm average without reading anything!!!!!!!

15. IQ- 148, about 30 minutes after peak.

haven't taken the ink blot one yet.

16. 97 is average? i know in the UK 120 is average, i dont believe in online IQ tests though.

17. 133 and Driven by Curiosity. Bullshit or not, I had fun testing myself. With the ink-blot test I saw mainy people, faces, figures...nothing sexual or anything. Also, I've taken one that was similar to this and scored about the same. So at least im consistent.