IQ/Ink Blot tests when sober and stoned

Discussion in 'General' started by Hanger18, Apr 8, 2004.

1. I got a 154. My mom wont tell me my one I got when I was little though. Im pissed cuz I dont think shell ever tell me. :(

2. Isnt above 140 considered genius? We got some smart mother fuckers in this place.

3. I'm stoned right now and I got 133 on that test. I'm still smoking too.

4. iq tests are based on time an correct answers i thought?? oh well i got through the first page and gave up... i guess that makes me stipid... or just real lazy... eh w/e :D

5. my iq test when i wasnt stoned was 128 - and the test was official which i took in school. no offence like... but i cant imagine everyone doing above 130 blazed out there face

6. I was tested for ADD over the summer. I am mildly ADD it turns out. An IQ test was included, given by a pro psychiatrist w/ a PhD. I got a 152.

7. IQ tests are a joke... I have taken a lot of different versions of it, and I have gotten from 130 to 166. Numbers mean nothing, intelligence cannot be measured with a test.

8. Not really intellegence, since you would have to ask every possible question ever, seeing as how intellegence can depend on what you've learned. however, curret IQ tests are remarkable at judging relative creative logic.

The SATs are also logic and reasoning tests, except for the SAT 2s.

However, I woudln't hold certain ones too high, especiall online. I've gotten scores between 150 and 172. A professionally given one got me a 163. A personality test labeled me as INTP, introverted thinking and percieving. It was called Meyer's Briggs test... those are the real ones to take. You can learn a lot.

9. that inkblot test was amazing. never have i ever read such an accurate description of my personality. everything it said i was at the end was incredibly true.....

10. LOL i did that ink test that shits freaky

11. i took the inkblot test... says i'm driven by love -_-
    i think its no good, i dont feel like the description they gave at the end was mine.....

12. Apparently I'm driven by peace and my IQ sober is 135.

13. its true, pot CAN make u stupid.......not will, CAN.....

14. haha gotta remember that one !

..... what was i thinking about... ah damn not again :p

15. Holy shit that was pretty close to real. If I wasnt cheap Id buy the thing. Heres what it said:

Justin, your subconscious mind is driven most by Self-protection

You are emotionally reserved and private. You typically keep your cool during arguments and rarely reveal personal information that you later regret.

On the surface, you appear very serene. Inside however, you may sometimes feel detached or disconnected from the world around you. The upside of this is that you are not the sort of person to easily lose your temper. You think about things rationally rather than get swept up in emotions. You also remain calm in the toughest of situations.

Your psyche is very unique; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

Thats fuckin crazy.

16. the inkblot test results said i was drivin bye peace the description was not all like me. I scored a 127 on the IQ test.

17. I'm also driven by peace. YAAAAAAAAAAAY

18. "The world is a fuller, richer place because you can contribute new ideas to any experience."

wow :D

19. Took the IQ test stoned and got a 131. Those things are BS.

The Myers-Briggs Personality Test is great, I got ESTP and I find it to be fairly true. (Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, Perceiving).

I am about to take the inkblot test.

Grasscity Deals Near You