Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Iq damage caused by pot

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KeepTheCycle, Apr 1, 2012.

1. #1 KeepTheCycle, Apr 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2012
    So I was in twitter and I noticed that "über facts" had posted that marijuana while high reduces your IQ by 5 points and if you try to multitask it bumps that up to 10?

Just wondering if this is true or not.:hello:

2. i dont even see how any study could accurately measure that taking into account the millions of variables starting with each persons DNA, it effects everyone differently so What No One Wants to Know About Marijuana

3. I highly doubt it.

4. dumbest thing ive ever heard

5. I think I lost IQ points by reading this actually.

6. You guys can disagree with it but not provide proof? Slightly disappointing.

7. Btw I'm not saying I agree Or disagree I just want to know.

8. That's because you can't prove it. Nor can you disprove it.

9. [quote name='"KeepTheCycle"']You guys can disagree with it but not provide proof? Slightly disappointing.[/quote]

You're joking right? How in the FUCK could we prove that it doesn't decrease IQ by 10? You want us to take an online IQ test sober and then high? Lol.

10. #10 Ratio, Apr 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2012
    if i remember correctly "super high me" disproves this

11. If you can't prove it then why bother disagreeing that's a logical fallacy. :smoke: and actually I suppose your experiment might work.

12. Yup. He actually does better while high.

13. That's awesome.:hello:

14. Yea, his math skills go up, as does his "psychic" ability. Its pretty interesting and informative for a documentary about pot made by Doug Benson.

15. Did they happen to have any references?

Or was this another 'Shoot blind and hope, cowboy?':cool:

16. Well seeing as this was on twitter I wouldn't expect to find any references.

Oh ya btw thanks for the rep you gave me a while back brah appreciate it.:cool:

17. tweet to those fuckers @urbanfacts to let em know there wronggggggggggggggggg

18. @uberfacts my dude haha.:hello: and it wouldn't seem fair to disagree with them when I can't disprove what their saying. Plus I suppose it's better then them tweeting blatant propaganda I.E. "pot kills brain cells" (it actually creates them) :smoke:

19. watch superhighme, that disproves it... and they have no solid evidence. at least ask for a source.

20. Will do but I can guarandamnteeyou they won't answer me.