Ipod.....

Discussion in 'General' started by ripcurl15, Jan 9, 2006.

1. God i love my ipod. I've had mine for almost a year now its the 20 gb one with the old black and white screen, and click wheel. Do you think its worth selling on ebay and buying a new video one? I'd really like the video one buti odnt want to spend alot of money. Should I wait becausei know they are going to come out wiht some crazy new ipod that does something even more fantastic than playing videos. what do you thinki should do? any help would be appreciated toke on

2. i think u should wait

3. I have the same one, and I love the simplicity of it. It's a pure MP3 player, nothing too flashy and it's nice and low key now that the new ones are out. I personally am not attracted to pocket video players, but I think they are a good product. I just wouldn't really use the video capability and I don't need to fix what isn't broken :) So basically, if you ask me... fuck the new shit! Wait till they're cheap or get one that's been refurbished (basically brand new, except it's been touched by human hands before).

4. I love my Mini iPod (6GB)...

Thing has been rained on, landed on snowboarding and mountain biking... damn near had it a year and it dies, of all things, from the battery not being able to hold a charge...

Reminds me I gotta get that thing to Apple, usually i wouldnt wanna pay the 6o dollars it takes to fix but hell that Mini hs so much more life in her...

And to the original poster, I think you should wait, the new iPods are cool and all but i don't think it's worth it just so you can watch shit on a 2.5 inch screen. it doesnt seem worth 300 dollars when all i need is a solid music player and it seems that you have what you want...

and if you really care wait a year and get a video iPod wicked cheap

5. yeah dude, screw buying a new one. I have the old black and white one as well and as far as I'm concerned it serves its purpose more than adequately. Video ones are just a battery suck.

6. get the nano

7. i have a nano and love mine its prefect for snowboarding and other sports

8. i just got a black 30gb one w/ video and picture capability. i haven't put any pictures or video on it yet. but i love how much music i can put on it. i've got like 360 songs on it right now and i can put 7,500. i'd just wait a little while longer cuz i'm sure there will be something a lot cooler.