Ipod touch just got stolen d:

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pacislander007, Aug 29, 2009.

1. this sucks ass dude... my dad bought that for me and if he finds out he'll be so disappointed. should i tell him?

2. yeah....nothing you can do about it.

3. No matter whether he finds or not, I'd try throwing him some money just to show you know it was a valuable thing.

Had same thing happen to me a few weeks ago.

4. this why my rule is always keep my ipod in my pocket.

5. sucks ass dude, i had an ipod 30 gig video get stolen from me. How did it happen if you dont mind me asking? My shit got stolen from my car. Ill be sure to smoke a memory of your lost touch!

6. Buy another one! Im sorry, this happened to my ipod video a few years when they were the best kind and I just got it for Xmas. I felt so bad.

7. My ipod touch got stolen too. My parents thought i sold it for weed so if they find out make sure you make it clear that it was really stolen.

8. where u from?

9. i just lost my ipod touch yesterday im still looking though

10. be honest with your dad. what are you going to say he brings it up. You might as well tell him now.

11. I lost my prescription eyeglasses today.
    What the fuck, people are losing shit a lot lately.
    That and getting their shit stolen. It's pathetic.

12. Sucks man, I'd be pissed if I lost mine. I have many times and suspected it of being stolen but it would always turn up somewhere. If your uncertain of it being stolen then just look around maybe the stoner luck will be with you.

13. I was folfing with some kids and one was listening to an I pod touch. The battery died and he set it down when we stopped to smoke. After we got done smoking he realized that he left it there and it was gone when he went to look for it.

Later found out that another kid that was with us actually took the I pod and probably sold it to a pawn shop.

14. ouch man. I lost mine for a couple hours but I was lucky as heelllll to get it back. I couldn't imagine losing it for good. Its my music man!

throw some money at your dad, and only tell him if he asks about it.

15. Get an Iphone, Apple will use the GPS on it to find your iphone and the person that took it. Technology nowadays eh.

16. almost 2 years ago i thought mine got stolen at school but two days later it turned up on my teachers desk....i guess it fell out of my pocket:p

one time my friend was having sex and the guy stepped on her jacket (the iphone was in it) and he broke the entire thing....it was a sad sad day

17. well for my last period i had to put my shit in the classroom then we went to go right outside the classroom and workout then somebody fuckin stole that shit. i know who did it now so ima beat his ass!!!

18. can you set a passcode on the iPod touch?

19. Im sorry about that. I droped mine in the parkinglot, and the whole screen shattered. I havent had it since may.

20. that blows dude, my ex stole my video ipod. i had to go over to her house and steal that shit back.
    it was a red one my mom gave me for my birthday, had my name engraved and everything. i love that little thing.