Ipod stolen out of my car.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Zeb0, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Woke up this morning and walked out to my car to go and get my ipod so I could put music on/charge it. When I get to my door, its all fucked up and bent, I open it up and the center console is open, no ipod. I use a little Cassette tape thing that plugs into the audio jack on my ipod and the casette into the car. That was gone too.

A first aid kit was open and thrown everywhere, glove box was open.
    What an amazing morning.

2. that sucks man..

one day me and my brother were going to go to the cabin, i decided i wanted to go in the morn so my father could also come in the same vehicle.

he had his 500$ laptop with charger and mouse ect in backseat of his two door car, he left it unlocked and it got jacked.
    karma will get the bitches imo.

3. Cool story bro.

On a more serious note, sorry that happened to you bro. Sucks ass.

4. sry man... lock your car next time?

5. Happened to my dad. What is this world coming to, for real :(

6. I bet the robber was all like

[​IMG]

7. Damn man. that blows HARD!

8. Location: Inland Empire

Just be glad your car wasn't stolen.

9. Same thing happened to me a while ago. I go out to my truck and I see the back slider window open. I think "I must have forgot it open last night" and walk up to get in. The glove box and center console is open and my stereo is gone. I look and they tossed a bunch of my shit everywhere and ripped up my dash trying to get the stereo out. They didn't take anything but the stereo but it still sucks shit. I'm not down 80 bucks just because some scumbag can't make a honest living. Now I have to get a new aux cord and a new plate for the stereo and a/c vents and shit. I got a new stereo for 65 but the aux cord is another 15 and who knows about the face plate.

10. ikr haha. i live in a semi small town, around 10k people, not alot of shit like that happens here.

11. I know how you feel man.
    Had my itouch stolen out of mine. such a sad day

12. LOL
    [​IMG]

13. my car got stolen 3 years ago fuckin sux you get over it after a while

14. Just be happy your car wasnt stolen. With my luck, it wouldve got stolen and blown the fuck up in a ditch.

15. Your car coulda got broken into 3 times in one month like mine did lol but that's lame bra shit always comes around

16. Insurance :hello:

17. Who buys insurance? :p