Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

iPod speaker + Vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Matrixx J, May 13, 2010.

1. Does that exist? My roommate had a speaker thing (maybe an ihome or something?) that you plug your ipod into and it plays through speakers instead of earbuds. Why hasn't anyone made a vaporizer / ipod speaker combo? That shit would be fucking awesome. If it does exist where can I get one?

2. dudeeee delete this thread and then take out a patent cuz thats actually a bomb idea especially if you could run it off of like a huge laptop battery basically like a boombox vaporizer how sick would that be for mobile seshs

3. Vaping would kill an iPod battery after one use and you wouldn't be able to get enough current out of the headphone jack anyway.

4. Hmm, I guess the way I wrote it in the original post it sounds like this is what I meant. But I actually meant like you plug the bottom of the ipod into like a speaker system which you plug into like a regular wall outlet. Sorry I just enjoyed a few solo bowls :smoking:

5. That's a sick idea. Although honestly, you could just have both next to each other and get the same effect.

6. Interesting idea but I probably wouldn't invest in one.
    Id just get a magic flight launchbox for a vape and it's pretty hard to not have a source of music unless you live in a cave.

A little radio tuner and tiny speaker wouldn't hurt I guess, lol.

7. The MFLB kills an entire rechargable AA battery in 5 or 6 vapes from what I understand, so I don't think you'd be able to get much more from an iPod than that, but I don't know the specs on the iPod battery. It'd be cool though to design an entirely new MP3 player/stoner tool that did it all, though :)