iPod Help

Discussion in 'General' started by RobHecht, Jun 25, 2006.

1. the only reason i'm asking here is because i can't find the help i need anywhere else. i just restored my ipod and when i turn it on, a picture of the dock connector comes on the screen with an arrow pointing away from it and my computer doesn't recognize it. does anyone know the answer to this????? im pulling my hair out.

2. Go to the ipod store or wherever you bought it and ask them or look it up on their site. Sorry if this does nothing for you.

3. When my pc stopped recognizing my ipod, it turned out that my ipod's hdd was fucked. Not sure though man, call up apple.

4. lol im never ever going to buy an iPod... every person i kno with one has had numerous problems with them..

its like.. why do they put the iPod out when the dam thing doesnt even work yet?? just my thought..

5. Because iPod's are made to work on macs :D

6. <table class="tborder" id="threadslist" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2">
    </td> \t \t<td class="alt1" id="td_title_99939" title="the only reason i'm asking here is because i can't find the help i need anywhere else. i just restored my ipod and when i turn it on, a picture of the dock connector comes on the screen with an arrow pointing away from it and my computer doesn't recognize it. does anyone know the answer to..."> \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t[​IMG] \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t\tiPod Help \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t
    \t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t\tRobHecht

haha! four twenty!
    \t\t\t \t\t
    \t\t \t\t \t\t \t</td> \t \t \t<td class="alt2" title="Replies: 4, Views: 20"> \t\t
    \t\t\tToday 02:18 AM
    \t\t\tby combat rock x [​IMG] \t\t​
    \t</td> \t \t \t \t\t<td class="alt1" align="center">4</td> \t\t<td class="alt2" align="center">20
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

7. Try putting it into disk mode by resetting the ipod and then holding down the fast forward and rewind buttons then connect it to computer and if it still doesnt work then try restarting the computer with your ipod attached.