Ipod, A Good purchase?

Discussion in 'General' started by MaineTokin, Jul 6, 2004.

1. i got a creative zen, very nice, not as sezy... lame software but you can download better... 30Gb for the price of a 10GB iPod... extortionate little buggers

2. www.ipodsdirtysecret.com

^^that explains the battery problem..but i should tell you that now Apple has some service that fixes it for $100
    ..as for myself when my ipod's battery breaks i'm gonna try to replace it myself, theres guides on the internet

3. i like my ipod. i got it last year about this time. no problems yet. hasn't ever froze up on me except when i yanked it during a transfer one time. battery lasts a longass time right now. only complaints i have are how it gets scratched up easily. i should've bought a case though. i also don't like upgrading things like mp3 players but i want one with bass control. all the mp3 players are cool...too many to have.

4. I have a dell dj and I love the thing. I work out w/ it as much as I can and it has never given me any problems.

5. So did you end up getting an iPod OP?

6. Holy fucking necro.

7. Im getting a zune

8. This is from 2004 mothasuckas.....✌

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

9. Oo shit you meant to do this lol

10. If you have an android you can buy a sd chip with a lot of gigs for way cheaper and put music on that. But I like my ipods. I have 2 touches that are pretty old, but work great. One has a broken screen but works fine, and the other is like new (even though it's like 5 years old)

11. I use mine everyday for my system in my car ;)

12. Apple sucks.  Apples on the other hand are delicious.

13. My first MP3 player had 256mb

14. oo yea thats where its at! Proud owner of a Galaxy S5 16gb internal and a 64gb sd card its set in stone.

15. How long that battery last?

16. #36 So_savage420, May 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2014
    It'll last me all day. my phone is turned on every morning at 7am and will last over 15 hours easily. Im at 25 percent now and I'm constantly on my phone at all times.

I bought my first galaxy s4 and never wanted to touch another brand since. Only problem for me was the S4 was rejecting my sd card I had put in after a while and fucked shit on all my data.

17. I dont think androids existed back then lol

18. 10 years old though really  :laughing:

19. lol but that's what he does, he is the Bumper of All Threads

20. Understandable and of course he asked the question we needed to know, did he end up getting said ipod